Rate Dr. Todd M. Wilding

Dr. Todd M. Wilding's Ratings

Dr Wilding saved my life. I am a success story of getting off of suboxone and staying clean. Contrary to what people say about addiction specialists, he is the most sincere doctor I have ever been to and never once did I feel like I was being "scammed." As a young girl getting off heroin, if it weren't for not only meetings in my life, but the guidance of dr. Wilding I don't know where Id be today. A big THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Todd Wilding is by far the most sincere Dr I have had the pleasure of working with. He helped me when I was suffering from opiate addiction. I was treated with kindness, honesty and respect. Love him!! If you are sincere about getting clean he is the Dr to see!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Great doctor! Very knowledgable and helpful. Like someone else said before me, he takes his job very seriously and won't tolerate any ****. He really cares about his patients well being and will go out of his way to help you, if you're serious about recovery. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an addiction specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

The best! If you're serious about sobriety, Dr. Wilding is the doc you want. If you're not....better stay away. He's a no bulls*&t doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He knew exactly what to do to help me get over the dreaded hump of withdrawl. "Held my hand" (so to speak) for a week, adjusting medication every day to fine tune and customize the detox stage to my own needs. He gave me his cell phone to call 24/7 so he is there if you need to speak with him or have any questions at any time. His first fee covers the whole first month, whenever you need to see him. For that, very reasonable price. Have sent 2 friends - same positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776118].votes_count ]]