Rate Dr. Spencer Schaeffer

Dr. Spencer Schaeffer's Ratings

This doctor is questionable and he never kept my information confidential pertaining to my family even though I was 26. I felt intimidated. I think he did try to help but it was more of a problem than he could handle/understand so he should have referred me but that didnt happen. Finally when I asked him to refer me to another doc just for the reason that the problem was more complicated he left me on my own to find a doc. I did find a good doctor but I believe he could have been more professional. He was knowledgeable about simple issues such as colds. I have no recommendations about seeing him I think one must try a doc. for themselves. Patients have different experiences with each doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Schaeffer is the best doctor I have ever been to. Not only is he a fantastic Internist, but he is highly skilled in Osteopathic Manipulation, which will make the best massage or Chiropractic adjustment you've ever had seem like a bad fall down the stairs. Plus, he's extremely kind, easy to talk to, and will spend extra time answering your questions. Highly, highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][776519].votes_count ]]