Rate Dr. Richard K. Peairs

Dr. Richard K. Peairs's Ratings

The doctor was very knowledgable and was able to determine and analyze my situation accurately and all the prescribed methods worked very well for me.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Sometime God Blesses us with Good Doctors This Doctor ranks at the top

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

I had some previous issues getting my damaged right knee looked at and cared for with a previous doctor, so we switched up and found Dr. Peairs. I just returned from my appointment and I have never had a more attentive, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor in my life. He spent the entire time with me, going through my MRI in great detail, asking question after question trying to ensure that he understood every aspect of my injury. After weeks of feeling like I was the only one who cared about my knee, having Dr. Peairs was a breath of fresh air. He spent more time with me in one visit than the previous doctor's STAFF spent me in the prior weeks. I walked out of his office with a plan of action, and confidence that one of the absolute best knee docs in Phoenix had my back. He even answered some questions about my knee from back when I was a kid when I mentioned how it used to behave. He's a phenomenal doctor.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peairs and office staff have always been nothing but friendly. Few doctors are the ones who pick you up from the waiting room and are the only medical personnel you deal with in the office. He never makes you feel like he is rushed or is trying to hurry you out the door. Everything is fully explained with all options available for treatment. I have referred several people who have been equally as satisfied as myself.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Kathy was very helpful in getting me in and, I would highly recommend Dr. Richard Peairs. I have been through several doctors and, I can tell you that Doctor Peairs was very empathetic and, patient with my needs. I have been suffering with knee pain for several years. It's finally good to meet a doctor who truly cares and, is not in it for the financial gains. John Preston - Wes

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I was having pain in my elbow. Dr. Pearis did a very thorough examination of my arm. At each step he explained in plain English what he was looking for and why giving me an education as he went through his diagnosis. In the end he prescribed a very pragmatic approach to the problem.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peairs is a very professional surgeon and has incredible bedside manner. It's just too bad that his staff (of one) Cathy is by far the worst employee I have EVER encountered in the medical industry! Watch out, she doesn't seem to take HIPAA very seriously and goes out of her way to make the process of recovery and disability a nightmare. I have the highest of recommendations for Dr. Peairs but unfortunately will not see him again due to the level of frustration and stress in dealing with her. She will not allow you to speak to the doctor. She, in fact, was never in the room for my appts and decided that she knew how I was recovering (and the time frame) better than the doctor. She needs a reality check.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Peairs is phenomenal. I had major surgery on my right arm, which was almost frozen when I found this doctor. He is very patient, explains everything, and as a result of the surgery I have 100%+ use of my right arm. If you have serious orthopedic problems, this is the man!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I just had arthroscopic surgery on my right knee last week by Dr. Peairs, and I must say he is a FANTASTIC doctor. In fact, I was seeing a more prominent bone and joint doctor here in Phoenix (Dr. Bruns) with the Arizona Bone and Joint Specialists. I was NOT happy at all with Dr. Bruns, and sought a second opinion with Dr. Peairs. He is an OUTSTANDING doctor, is very knowledgeable, and most importantly spent as much time with me as I needed. He also reviewed EACH AND EVERY MRI image that I had on file, explaining in easy to understand terms what exactly was wrong with my knee. He is extremely professional, friendly, intelligent, knowledgeable in his field, and has outstanding facilities and staff in north Phoenix. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Peairs to anyone with joint pain, especially if you have another doctor who you are not happy with. Thank you Dr. Peairs- it's only been 9 days since my surgery, and I already feel better than I have in almost a year! Thank you!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Peairs clearly explains the issues, treatment options and expected outcomes clearly and in a way the patient understands. He is a very caring physician.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag