Dr. John J. Fink

Rate Dr. John J. Fink

Dr. John J. Fink's Ratings

Dr. Fink is EXTRAORDINARY! I fell in love when he actually washed his hands before examining me! Yes, it's true . You will not believe how many doctors that I've seen (first rate) who do not, and they never see me again. Dr. Fink listens to you, and he doesn't check his watch while so doing. Additionally, I see why his patient reviews are so unbelievably high (I thoroughly researched him before my visit). Simply put, he embodies and exudes competence and confidence ( I have faith in his ability to do his job ) and he is extremely kind. By the way, Jackie is the person whom you first will encounter, and she is an angel: personable, kind, & helpful. Just unbelievably customer service oriented--she is the best! Nicole, medical assistant, is cheerful, kind, patient, and simply wonderful. If you want a great doctor--look no further--Dr. Fink is the one!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fink has been an outstanding doctor, very personable and knowledgeable

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

Outstanding Doctor! I trust and respect him 110 percent!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2008 | flag

so nice and easy to talk to .awesome care from staff. love him he is awesome. thanks for the best care ever.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag