Dr. Daniel J. Crowley

Dr. Daniel J. Crowley

Rate Dr. Daniel J. Crowley

Dr. Daniel J. Crowley's Ratings

Dr. Crowley has been my dentist for almost 30 years. He is a very skilled professional, and his kind demeanor puts you right at ease. His office staff is very welcoming and efficient.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

fantastic dentist and staff. Not only are they very professional, they are warm and caring.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Crowley and all his staff are wonderful. They almost make dentistry pleasant! He even referred me to USC Dental school to get major work done I would not have otherwise been able to afford instead of making me feel like I had to pay him to do it.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr Crowley is a caring and practical dentist.He won't make you spend money unnecessarily.he is proffessional and on time .Staff is great , hygienist are nice .Great office !

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Crowley is wonderful and very caring. His staff is most helpful. Waiting time is very short, I would highly recommend this dentist. from a loyal patient

Submitted May 8, 2008 | flag

I have been a registered dental assistant for23 years and I assisted Dr. Crowley for 2 years in 1987. He is the sweetest Dentist on the planet to his patients. He is a clinically excellent dentist, a man with a golden heart. Lynn Peterson

Submitted April 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Crowley is just terrific. He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain things in a way I can understand.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

Dr. Crowley is a great dentist. He is so kind and easy-going. Small office, nice assistants. Never have the feeling of being "ripped off" for dental work. Very caring!!!!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2006 | flag

Awesome dentist! Super-knowledgable and a wonderful guy! You won't find a better dentist!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2005 | flag