Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Epstein

Dr. Jeffrey S. Epstein's Ratings

well, you go to this Doctor and expect him to do the job himself! Instead he had one of his employees transplant the grafts. His employees are not doctors therefore unskilled to do a good job. As a result, there was not hair growth whatsoever, actually lost whatever little hair I had. I scheduled an appt with him and he then went on to explain that I was not a good candidate for the transplant since I probably had female pattern baldness "alopecia". How come he never mentioned this possibility during our initial consultation? He just wanted to get my money. He didn't care that it was not going to work, he knew my condition and should've told me that I was not a good candidate. A DISHONEST DOCTOR! He just cares about the money.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Epstein performed my 2nd hair procedure 4-1/2 years ago and I could not be more pleased. Dr. Epstein had to deal with fixing another doctor's poor hairline work on me (my 1st procedure with another doctor). I knew Dr. Epstein was the one for me and he is a plastic surgeon, a big plus. The procedure with Epstein went well, flew home the next day and no issues with recovery. Even after i have lost more hair in the last few years, it still looks very natural and nobody knows that i had a procedure (except my friends who saw the awful 1st proecedure). I am thinking of going back for my next procedure to Miami in the next few months to do a small procedure to add some more.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Epstein was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I went to see him about an eyebrow transplant- I sustained a facial injury and wanted to restore the hair on my brow where the scar ran through. I had to wait about 40 minutes to see him, which was ok, since he was with another patient and was incredibly gracious when he finally came out. I decided not to go with him because of his AWFUL staff- specifically his office manager, Roxy. She was supposed to put me in touch with some local folks who'd had the eyebrow transplant procedure. She didn't- in fact, she ignored my call and email to follow up. A year later, she had the audacity the call me relentlessly to try and book the appointment. I explained why I wasn't going with their practice- namely her dropping the ball on the only follow up I'd requested- and she became *extremely* combative and rude. No thanks. It's a shame because the doctor himself seemed like a gifted plastic surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Epstein perfected his craft. Fixed my previous botched operation. Nothing but good things too say, 100 out of 100.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

This doctor lowere my hairline and I am really grateful. I did surgical advancement and not grafts. He and his staff are beyond patient and helpful and they work hard. Thanks for everything Roxy and Dr.Epstein.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Epstien is propably the most highly skilled plastic surgeon to perform the hair transplant procedure,besides being a plastic surgeon which you need when you perform the surgery to gurantee that you do not leave a scar,he is an artist & will acomplish the most graphs in one procedure more than any doctor.I recomend doing the surgery in Miami for a better price than in NYC,however the conditions where the surgery takes place are a bit cramped & they seem to always be a bit rushed as well,overall I would still rate him the best surgeon for the procedure ,however he should change the enviroment to make his clients feel more relaxed & unrushed.I was also not advised to fill a prescription by the staff for pain ,just beind told take it if you need it & by the time I needed it ,was too late being late in the evening suffering excruciating pain,not being able to find a pharmacy that was open that late.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

A wondeful and talanted surgeon that did a great job on my hair

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

I had an eyebrow transplant procedure done six months to a year ago and my hair is growing out pretty nicely. I'm pretty happy with the procedure and, in the future, if I have more hair loss, I'll definitely go back to Dr. Epstein. Everyone is really professional, really helpful. They made me feel really comfortable. So the experience overall was great.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I had Perlane, the filler, a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Epstein’s really awesome. He told me what to expect and what he’s going to do. I’m afraid of needles and I’m a horrible patient, I honestly am. He was very patient and he completely numbed me. I couldn’t feel a thing. And then he put the Perlane in because my lip is a little bit uneven, that’s why I wanted to have it done. I went home and I looked like a monster. Over the next day, I looked like Frankenstein, and I freaked, so I called the office and they were just great. They said, “You know what, that’s always like that. It’s gonna go down,” and they were right. It’s perfect. I think he’s more expensive, but he’s the man to go. I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Epstein is very skilled at the procedures he performed on me. His staff however was very unorganized and unprofessional. During the end of my procedure one assistant discovered that he forgot to plant a dish of 50 grafts. It seemed that the operating room (which is tight on space as it is) was overcrowded with his staff. It was not an effective way to handle the procedure. One complaint on the doctor that I have is that he did not follow up and see my progress after the surgery. I had problems with healing and graft growth and Epstein did not take the time to meet me for a consultation.

Submitted July 17, 2006 | flag