Rate Dr. Scott J. Fasse

Dr. Scott J. Fasse's Ratings

I spent several years working in a hospital setting and see Dr. Fasse as my personal physician. The level of care I receive is without any doubt the highest standard of care available. He is without hesitation the most knowledgeable, caring physician in the metropolitan Omaha area.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

If you want a Doctor who truly cares this is the Doctor for you. He is not in the business to just make money he is intelligent and caring doing what is best for his patients.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag

Wonderful office and practice. His nurses and Kim are wonderful. Takes time, really listens and isn't afraid to order tests he thinks are needed.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Scott Fasse is by far the most understanding, empathetic, & proactive doctor I have ever been treated by. He really takes time to get to know his patients & he encourages you to ask him questions in return. He will spend as much time with you as he needs to make sure you fully understand what you are dealing with. I have never & will never feel more comfortable with another dr.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag