Rate Dr. Gina Direnzo-Coffey

Dr. Gina Direnzo-Coffey's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Coffey to anyone! She is wonderful with my child and always willing to chat. I have never felt that she is trying to rush us out the door. She takes the time to talk with us, answer questions, and give suggestions. Her nurses are great as well as the PA. We also appreciate being able to call with a question and having a nurse call us right back.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Coffey is very thorough, knowledgeable and caring. She devotes the time you need to your child and explaining the diagnosis to you. She never makes you feel bad for bringing your child in or asking questions. We LOVE her & her nurses Janelle & Erin.

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Coffey is wonderful. She is always available and very patient with my two kids. My kids never complain when they have an appointment because the love seeing her and trust her. Whenever there is a problem she is very kind in explaining what's going on. I trust her opionion when she recommends a specialist for my children.

Submitted June 3, 2008 | flag