Dr. Miguel A. Stamati

Dr. Miguel A. Stamati

Rate Dr. Miguel A. Stamati

Dr. Miguel A. Stamati's Ratings

Very smart, much smarter than your typical pathology chair.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Stamati for 7 or 8 years now, and my only complaint is that I currently cannot locate his fax number! Now that I've wandered onto this site, I'll share my story. I began treatment as a cynical, broken, and terribly frightened little girl. Now I would describe myself as, albeit still cynical, having confidence to meet any challenge, and a sense of empowerment that brings with it a freedom I never realized I was without. I owe much of my progress to my support system, the poor fools who didn't realize how much work would be involved in constantly following a stubborn adolescent, always one step away from the wrong path, yet still 10 steps away from the ideal. However, I never would have had the courage to try to leave my unhealthy comfort zone and seek out a support system had it not been for Dr. Stamati. For the 1st time in my life, I felt like someone was confirming my suspicions, that my childhood was not normal, things that happened were not ok. He gave me life.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Stamati has been exceptional in diagnosing, counseling and supporting me and our family through a major catastrophic event. His credentials are exceptional, with training and experience in first-ranked schools and clinics in the U.S., Europe and South America.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag