Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Mcclellan

Dr. Elizabeth A. Mcclellan's Ratings

Dr. McClellan has been my doctor for four years. She's a great person & the best psychiatrist I've ever had! She cares about her patients! She takes time to listen to me, teaches me on my illnesses & medications I'm taking, too. She lets my family come into the office with me whenever I ask them to. They all say she's a great doctor and they love her, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I waited over a hour to see her she is rude to me and wont listen and I get nervous everytime I have to go over don't recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Where to begin? At first Dr. McClellan was a great doctor. She took me off of a bunch of psych medicines my former psych had me on that were no longer working (one was doing more harm than good)and got me back on track. However around 2011, her staff went from well-trained, smart and intelligent to a group of women who were a complete 180 degrees---rude, unprofessional, the works. I was on hold for over 20 minutes once trying to get a prescription straightened out, which was a short wait. Right after that, the doctor that was in practice with her left, and she went from a good doctor to a mean, mean one. She told me several times that my problems were "because I wouldn't listen to her," and no longer allowed me to talk to her therapist. Don't know what happened, but it's a good thing I left because I've heard nothing but horror stories about her now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was referred to Dr. McClellan by my family doctor for bipolar disorder. She has helped me so much. She's changed my medications to where they're working and explains what she's doing every step of the way. She listens to me without judging me, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I was referred to her by a doctor I had been seeing for many years. She was nice but the last appointment I had she had closed up shop and disappeared. No one called me to tell me she was going and no one called me to cancel my appointment. Imagine my surprise when I went to my appointment and the office was locked tight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr. McClellan is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She got my medication straightened up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2011

Doctor McClellan always listens to me. She is straight forward and tells it like it is. She is very positive, supportive and truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Excellent doctor. She spends a long time with me evaluating my medical problems as well as my psyciatric issues. She is very thorough, compassionate, caring. She makes me feel like a human being - not just some patient to rush in/rush out. ***Highly recommended*** Have actually referred her several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777881].votes_count ]]