Rate Dr. Wilber Su

Dr. Wilber Su's Ratings

My wife had a procedure with Dr. Su in 2012. Su's office assured us repeatedly that the procedure was covered by our insurance. Dr. Green was selected as the anesthesiologist. Shortly after the procedure we got a bill from Green for $2,750 (which is three times the going rate)! Turns out Green did not accept BCBS because they 'don't pay enough'. Instead of telling us this in the month leading up to the surgery Green had my wife sign a bunch of forms minutes before her surgery. Having been told the entire surgery was covered by BCBS, my wife signed all the hospital forms without a thought. Green took us to court. Because of these deceptively signed forms, he won a partial judgment. His threatening letters continued. We filed a complaint against both with the AZ Medical Board. And thanks to the internet I am going to do my best to spread the word about these two so they do not continue to victimize people. Both had months to do the right thing, admit/correct their mistake. They didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My previous cardiologist sent me over to another EP who did 2 ablations that didn't work, and unfortunately I had complication with 1 of the vein? that was narrowed. Talking to patients in his busy waiting room, I found out that Dr. Su is who doctors would go to if they had a problem (I met 2 doctors in his waiting room!).he came highly recommended by even his competitors. Wait was long to see him, but I didn't mind. I had read and learned about cryo ablation after my complications,because I don't want more vein narrowing with ablation. I called Medtronic about which doctor in U.S. has the most experience in treating AF with freezing, and they gave me his name. He spent so much time with me I couldn't believe it. He has a calm nature and is very friendly. I was ablated 2 month ago, and have been off of drugs since last month. I wish I had met Dr. Su first, and wish I knew what I know now. I highly recommend anyone who has heart problems to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

We are so happy that we found Dr. Su. One of the best doctors we've ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

He delivered what he promised. Never leaves the room until he has answered every question

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][777955].votes_count ]]