Rate Dr. Linda L. Sternau

Dr. Linda L. Sternau's Ratings

In july 2012, I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor which was pressing against my optic nerve causing me to gradually lose my vision. If that wasn't bad enough I was 5 and a half months pregnant. I was really nervous when I was told I must have surgery if I didn't want to go blind. It was by the grace of God that I found Dr. Sternau. She was very thorough when it came to explaining the functions of the pituitary gland. She also explained what the surgery was and how the surgery would go. I am now almost a year post op and have a beautiful baby boy. I am grateful for Dr. Sternau and her team. May God bless them.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

They say once you hit 40 yrs old you go down hill. A month before my 40th birthday I got on a scale to weigh myself. Just as I was abut to get down from the scale I sneeze and my legs gave way and I fell. I went to my general doctor and he recommend Dr. Sternau. It turn out the I haved a rare condition called Arnold Chiari Malformation had it not been found in time four things may have occur Stroke, Heartattack, paralyze or death. I owe my life to Dr. Sternau. Mine ou I had suffer from headaches all my life and I started to feeling numbnessin both of my hands especially when I was sleeping. And he most important thing is that she has the best bedside manners that I have come across and I worked in a hosptial for over 10yrs so I know about bedside manners. She is the best. I love her.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sternau is a God send. My husband entered Mt. Sinai on Jan. 13th 2010 with a massive brain hemorrhage and was not expected to survive let alone be back to 99% himself. She underwent 3 surgeries with my husband and today he is alive to finish raising our two boys. Thank You Dr. Sternau for your time, talent, and honesty. She demands and deserves respect.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

All doctors could learn a lesson from Dr. Sternau. Very,very smart, and caring. She has an excellent bedside manner. Took her time and listened to all my concerns. I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

.NERVES OF STEEL..HANDS AND FINGERS OF AN ANGEL.CAN'T BE ANY BETTER.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Operated my sister with precision and care, saving and possibly bettering her vision. Knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated, true, compassionate and caring; an honor to her oath.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

shje takes the time to listen and go through your whole MRI, page by page.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor! Knowledgeable, caring, devoted - saved my father from almost being paralyzed.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

Dr Sternau is well known and respected by the staff at Mount Sinai for her dedication to saving and improving the lives of her patients. I have undergone brain/head surgery five times with her and each time she has treated me with care, love, compassion, and professionalism. Dr Sternau and her equally nice assistant, Nurse Amy Eisenberg have taken such good care of me during my hospital stays that I felt like I was one of their relatives. They made having brain surgery almost enjoyable.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2005 | flag