Rate Dr. James A. Kenning

Dr. James A. Kenning's Ratings

I went from intractible lumbar pain before Dr. Kinning's surgery to being pain free afterward. A physician friend of mine, to whom Dr. Kinning explained his procedure at a post surgery debriefing, reported to me that the surgery was "brilliant and heroic."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

He is the only neurosurgeon left in Chester County due to the medical malpractice mess in PA. He performed surgery for spinal stenosis on my elderly Mother. What a champ. The surgery helped her a great deal. He has a lovely personality and seems to have an outstanding knowledge of his field. He's not a kid, so he has a lot of experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

My husband would not be alive today if it was not for him He completely careful about not doing surgery until absolutly necessary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778223].votes_count ]]