Dr. Malcolm Davison

Rate Dr. Malcolm Davison

Dr. Malcolm Davison's Ratings

He knows his stuff. Has helped me alot over the years, and seems to care. Not the best at keeping to the appointment time, but which doctor is? :) Anyway, i wouldn't trust anyone else when dealing with heart related issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Dr. Malcolm Davison of queensland Cardiovascular Group saw me at St Andrews Hospital Spring Hill. He is an excellent Doctor & Cardiologist. He really cares. He earnestly listened to my needs and has made informed decisions to urgently further my Cardiovascular Health. It was a great encouragement when I found your WEB Site to see he has also been rated highly by other grateful patients like myself. While many Doctors it appears can easily have preconceived ideas concerning peoples health matters, I sincerely believe that Dr. Malcolm Davison has a wonderful concern for the life of his Patients. He does not tend to overlook anything. He also willingly consults with his fellow doctors / colleagues to be sure you get the right diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. This gives me well founded assurance of Dr. Malcolm Davison's heartfelt concern for my health and life. I would most earnestly recommend him to you all who read this rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

logical, respectful, sense of humour, thorough, direct, interested

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Great doctor, knowledgable, helpful and professional.And I am not dead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

Best Cardiologist in Brisbane; does not support fad medicine and is therefore very truthful rather than money oriented

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778406].votes_count ]]