Rate Dr. Lynn E. Iler

Dr. Lynn E. Iler's Ratings

She seems too tuned in to the money-making aspect of her field. Felt she was too confident in her knowledge and often wrong. Dr Feder is a MUCH better doctor than her. Hes in Cranston - go there instead

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Down to earth, funny, but takes her job seriously too. Having had a malignant melanoma removed by a surgeon back in 2001, I've been searching for a good dermatologist since then that answers all my questions and makes me feel well taken care of and comfortable. It's a busy office, but worth the wait--if you waited, it's because she gives you so much time during YOUR appointment.Glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Dr. Iler is the best at what she does - and she is not a clock watcher. Any questions get answered, she is kind, thorough, and has patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Iler for several years. I find her very professional, caring and takes the time to answer all my questions. She will be leaving this location and going into her own practice, I will follow her even though it will be a bit further away from where I live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2009

Great dermatologist. Very intellectual, reputable and friendly. The occasional long wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778535].votes_count ]]