Rate Dr. Michael D Yates

Dr. Michael D Yates's Ratings

Dr. Yates did a corrective surgery on a breat Aug. Dr. Bundrick did the first one and it was awful!!! He would not fix it. Everything Dr. Yates said he would do he did and better. It has been 10 years and they look amazing. Four of my friends have been to him and love him too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I never made it into the office. The scheduler was so rude to me that I called back an hour after I scheduled an appointment to cancel it. I went out of my way to be nice to her, but she must have been having a bad day. Bless her heart.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yates is a very good plastic surgeon and his work is first rate. However, he routinely keeps patients waiting for one to two hours past the appointment time.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yates did a wonderful job on my upper eyelids. My family was concerned I wouldn't look like Mom afterwards but I do, just younger! The office staff was great and appointments were on time. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Fabulous doctor and his assistant/nurse, Beth, is also wonderful! I have trusted Dr. Yates with my cosmetic procedures (face lift,Juvederm fillers) and have been very pleased with his and his staff's skill, kindness and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is seeking these type procedures.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yates performed Abdominoplasty surgery on me last summer. Prior to the surgery he answered all my questions thoroughly and let me know exactly what to expect and exactly what I needed to do after the surgery to heal. The surgery went very well; I healed quickly due to following the doctor’s orders. No issues, no problems. He is very caring and a very thoughtful doctor. He never rushes you out and never makes you feel like any question is a dumb one. I would and do refer him whenever I have the opportunity.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yates is not just an excellent surgeon, but he is a caring individual. He performed surgey on my ten year old to remove a pre cancerous spot and also did blepharoplasty on me. In both cases everything went perfectly. He is precise, an artist in his work. My surgery was almost 3 years ago, and I am as pleased today as I was a month afterwards. My recommendation would be to say that he is the best plastic surgeon ... can't say more than that.

Submitted April 23, 2009 | flag

He removed a deep cancer from my scalp. I had no complications or problems, and after a year I cannot see any sign of where he did the surgery nor has the cancer returned. Dr. Yates has excellent skills. Based on my experience, I would recommend him to anyone needing a skilled plastic surgeon.

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

He treated my wife and he was the nicest and most likely the best plastic surgeion in alabama.He left hardly no scars that you can tell on my wife. Thanks dr.yates

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag