Rate Dr. Khashayar Shakiba

Dr. Khashayar Shakiba's Ratings

Dr. Shakiba is the best Urogyno I have ever been treated by. He has handled 3 of my surgeries including my hysterectomy and I have hardly any scars. He treats all his patients with respect and listens to you. I have had Dr's dismiss my pain complaints but Dr. Shakiba listened and found the causes. I recommended him to my best friend and she loves him too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I really love Dr. Shakiba. He is the nicest doctor I've ever had. Extremely knowledgable doctor and superior surgeon... also very kind and great sense of humor--hard to find all of those in one package. He takes his time with you and explains things very well. I have had my normal PAP tests with him as well as a cystoscopy and hysteroscopy. Everything was easy and I was made very comfortable. I have seen other Gyn docs in the past and no one compares to Dr. Shakiba. His office staff is also very pleasant. I definitely have found my gynecologist for life. So happy I shopped around for the best, because I found him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2496763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend Dr. Shakiba. A trip to the Chilton emergency room landed me in the hands of Dr. Shakiba. It was discovered that I had a large fibroid growing on my uterus wall. The fibroid was pushing on a nerve which caused severe pain in lower back and numbness in my left leg. Dr. Shakiba performed a Davinci robotic hysterectomy in the am and I left the hospital by 9pm! Within two weeks I felt 90% better. By four weeks I was back to my normal routine of running, bowling, yoga, playing softball etc... It was a miracle! Dr. Shakiba is now my regular OBGYN. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2480930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Dr. Shakiba and his staff are wonderful! He is so professional, kind and knowledgeable. I am so happy with the results after my surgery. I was driving 10 days later. His nurses are awesome, kind and considerate. Dr. Shakiba...your awesome, thank you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2480929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have read all of the comments here and totally agree with the unanimous opinions.I had been suffering with increasing incontinence due to overactive bladder and multiple pelvic organ prolapse. I knew people who underwent surgical correction elsewhere with only minimal improvement. So I did my own online research to find just a pelvic surgeon and uro-gynecologist who seemed to be a true expert for this condition. His website impressed me so I went for a consult and couldn't have been more delighted to discover how he explained everything in very clear terms, and more so to find such a sense of compassion and true dedication.His gentleness and sensitivity made even the most embarrassing subjects very ease to discuss.Eight weeks post-op, I have had a drastic improvement. Dr. Shakiba is a rare breed of compassionate and brilliant. He is totally respectful/patient and has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced. His staff is equally professional, kind, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2423453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

The best Gyno I have been to. I have been to 3 doctors in the past year. I found Dr. Shakiba on this website. He was the only doctor that took the time to understand my issues and find the root of the problem. I had to have surgery and I was concern with the scars, but Dr. Shakiba took into consideration my age and made sure the scars were minimal. He is caring and overall very knowledgable. I am very pleased with his services. The staff is also very reliable. I drive over an hour to see him I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2423452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I chose Dr S even though I am self payed because of his superior reputation. I am so glad , if your are looking for a top notch doc / surgeon your search has ended. This doc and his staff are one in a million. I am six days post divinci hysterectomy surgery at hackensack hospital. I couldn't be more pleased with everything... He did a fantastic job. He us a very skilled surgeon up on all the late set tech and info . Every time I was in the office , consolation , tests etc he made himself and his staff avaliable to me.This doc really cares about his patients and actually listens to you. You will not find a better uro/gyno . I did plenty of searching for the right doc and am so glad I found Dr S. You will not be disappoint . This doc is a needle in a haystack and so his his amazing office staff and nurse.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2423451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Shakiba was very sympathetic to my concerns, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for an appointment, and his staff was always very friendly. Dr. Shakiba did an excellent job explaining what caused my issues and also explained the surgery in depth. My concerns were fully addressed and taken care of within 2 months of my first appointment. My husband and I feel that doctor Shakiba gave me my pre-baby body back and we are very grateful for all of his hard work. The recovery was not very easy but it was all worth it in the end!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][779909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr.Shakiba. I came to him in distress with severe Endometriosis, as a new patient, because I researched his advances in the da Vinci Hysterectomy. I had a near-fatal experience from anaphylactic shock in the OR a few months prior, and Dr. Shakiba welcomed both me and my scary health situation! He spent months working with the anesthesiologist at HUMC to determine a safe course of action for my surgery, and here I am, nearly three months later-pain free. He is kind and patient, and he is a fantastic doctor. You will not find a better gynecologist around.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][779908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

After suffering with severe Pelvic Organ Prolapsed and Bladder problems for many years going from doctor to doctor fortunately I met Dr.Shakiba. My first consultation with Dr.Shakiba amazed me, he spend good 45 min. on explaining every details of my condition and the risks and benefits of the surgery. I left the office feeling special. Visiting his office numerous times I see that each and every one of his patients is special and getting individual attention and care from the doctor and his professional staff. This doctor is the most skilled, thoughtful, and intelligent doctor I have ever met. He is a great scientist and inventor in his field. I would like to emphasize that his office wouldn’t take my insurance. Dr.Shakiba explained to me my options and never spoke about the payment again. I wish Dr.Shakiba a good health and happiness. Not only will his magical hands, also his wonderful and compelling smile heel many of us. THANK YOU DR.SHAKIBA

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][779907].votes_count ]]