Rate Dr. Khashayar Shakiba

Dr. Khashayar Shakiba's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Shakiba after a very complicated hysterectomy which resulted in a bladder fistula. I needed to wear a catheter and perhaps face further surgery on my bladder. Until I was recommended to Dr. Shakiba I was very uncomfortable with a catheter that was overinflated. He recognized the problem and immediately made me feel more comfortable. As soon as I met him he made me feel greatly at ease which for me was very important since I had gone through so much with my surgery. He was kind and took the time to explain the details of the type of bladder surgery I would need. He performed the cystoscope on me and was pleased to tell me that my bladder was healing itself by wearing the catheter. I am still under his care and each time I visit his office , I am so impressed not only by Dr. Shakiba, his physican's assitant and his entire staff. They make me feel welcome and are always there to answer a question no matter how big or small it may be. I have already recommended Dr. Shakiba to a few woman who need upcoming procedures performed and he truly is a doctor I can feel comfortable recommending.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this doctor and his staff .Very professional and Dr. Shakiba is very knowledgeable he is the best in his field. His staff is also very helpful and friendly ,After two and a half years of extreme discomfort I found the best doctor in the world
Thanks again to D r Shakiba I would recommend him all my friends

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Shakiba is a top rate doctor/surgeon. I use him and have recommended him to many! He is a sincere and highly talented doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2722638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Shakiba preformed a total hysterectomy robotically on me 10 days ago. I had severe endometriosis and adenomyosis. It was so severe that I in fear of complications because everything was attached to other organs. Dr. Shakiba's bedside manner and knowledge helped to ease my mind before my surgery. This is big considering I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and agoraphobia. Dr. Shakiba is an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him. He is also one of the sweetest doctor's I know. If anyone needs a talented, competent, sympathetic surgeon, then Dr. Shakiba is who you want to call. And as an added bonus, his staff was a blessing too. Very pleasant and helpful. What could have been one of the scariest things I had to experience in my life was made much easier with the help of Dr. Shakiba and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2716972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I was referred to Dr Shakiba by my gynecologist for evaluation for laparoscopic hysterectomy due to uterine fibroids. I tried to get my gynecologist to refer me to a surgeon in network with my insurance but I was reassured that I should at least go see him as he's very reasonable and a good surgeon . After I made the appt I tried again to back out of it and I called his office staff to explain that I really don't want to use a surgeon out of network. I spoke with Chrissy and again I was reassured that t I should at least meet with Dr Shakiba then make my decision. Well, thank goodness I did! Dr Shakiba has awesome bedside manners, very easy to converse with, and very reasonable. His surgical skills are excellent and I was able ton return to work 4 weeks after my surgery feeling like myself again. Dr Shakiba is extremely accommodating as I needed to have my surgery during the Christmas. Holidays when I would have help at home. My first appt was Dec11th, he squeezed me into the schedule the ne xt day to have my biopsy done!! Dr Shakiba operated on me on Christmas Eve as that was the only schedule they could get in the OR at such short notice.!!! I went home Christmas Day and my recovery was uneventful.. The office staff, is very gracious as well. Chrissy completed all the paperwork for my disability insurance application in a timely manner and always returned my calls and answered my questions patiently. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. SHAKIBA. PS. I am a RN but wanted to be treated like a patient and Dr. Shakiba was just awesome.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2708340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

For nearly 2 years, I had a recurring boil and several UTI's simultaneously. I went to my OBGYN, urologist, dermatologist, and primary doctor -- all of whom prescribed antibiotics for 1-2 weeks. None of the medicines worked. My OBGYN finally recommended I see a surgeon. I found Dr. Shakiba on the Internet. Once I met with him, he knew immediately I had an abscess and needed surgery which was done 2 business days later. Not only is he a skilled professional, but a true gentleman with a terrific personality. His office staff are knowledgeable and very efficient. The office and patient rooms are modern and clean. Dr. Shakiba is now my permanent OBGYN. Ladies, you will never find a better doctor then Dr. Shakiba.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2666497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Shakiba by my own OBGYN. I was very concerned about my condition. He put my mind at ease by going over my procedure and options in detail. Prior to robotic surgery he asked me if I had any questions or concerns . He addressed all my issues and that I could call him anytime. Dr. Shakiba is a very professional and caring person. His staff is very friendly and appointments were punctual. Christine was very helpful and answered some questions I needed addressed. I have recommended Dr. Shakiba to two people, who I hope will become his patients. Many thanks to you and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2662118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

If you are looking for an amazing GYN with superb skills, this is your guy. Dr. Shakiba is extremely knowledgable, caring and willing to go the extra mile to find out what's wrong with you. He is super personable and his staff is extremly dedicated and friendly. I am so happy to have found him and wouldn't change him for the world!

Liz

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2656390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I am immensely grateful to Dr. Shakiba for diminishing my apprehension about a surgical procedure I had postponed for some time. At the first consultation, he patiently and knowledgeably explained the options in detail. He even shared a video of a similar procedure he had performed recently. Dr. Shakiba reassured me that he would do his best in taking care of me. I had the surgery on November 5th, and on November 6th early in the morning, I was already walking in the hospital. When Dr. Shakiba came to visit me the morning following the surgery, I had only words of gratitude for him. My only regret is not having had this procedure done sooner.
Dr. Shakiba is very kind, friendly, caring, understanding, and competent. He is highly regarded in the hospital as the master in using the da Vinci System, the robot assisted surgery.
His office is a state-of-the-art facility, and his staff, particularly Christine, is very professional, attentive, sweet, and helpful.
I unreservedly recommend Dr. Shakiba for any type of OB/GYN concerns.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2646674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this Doctor and his staff . Very professional and Dr Shakiba is very knowledgeable he is definitely the best in his field. My surgery was a success ! I would not go to another gyn after my experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2638911].votes_count ]]