Rate Dr. Khashayar Shakiba

Dr. Khashayar Shakiba's Ratings

If you are looking for an amazing GYN with superb skills, this is your guy. Dr. Shakiba is extremely knowledgable, caring and willing to go the extra mile to find out what's wrong with you. He is super personable and his staff is extremly dedicated and friendly. I am so happy to have found him and wouldn't change him for the world!

Liz

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I am immensely grateful to Dr. Shakiba for diminishing my apprehension about a surgical procedure I had postponed for some time. At the first consultation, he patiently and knowledgeably explained the options in detail. He even shared a video of a similar procedure he had performed recently. Dr. Shakiba reassured me that he would do his best in taking care of me. I had the surgery on November 5th, and on November 6th early in the morning, I was already walking in the hospital. When Dr. Shakiba came to visit me the morning following the surgery, I had only words of gratitude for him. My only regret is not having had this procedure done sooner.
Dr. Shakiba is very kind, friendly, caring, understanding, and competent. He is highly regarded in the hospital as the master in using the da Vinci System, the robot assisted surgery.
His office is a state-of-the-art facility, and his staff, particularly Christine, is very professional, attentive, sweet, and helpful.
I unreservedly recommend Dr. Shakiba for any type of OB/GYN concerns.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2646674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this Doctor and his staff . Very professional and Dr Shakiba is very knowledgeable he is definitely the best in his field. My surgery was a success ! I would not go to another gyn after my experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2638911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Shakiba is the best Urogyno I have ever been treated by. He has handled 3 of my surgeries including my hysterectomy and I have hardly any scars. He treats all his patients with respect and listens to you. I have had Dr's dismiss my pain complaints but Dr. Shakiba listened and found the causes. I recommended him to my best friend and she loves him too.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2611502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I really love Dr. Shakiba. He is the nicest doctor I've ever had. Extremely knowledgable doctor and superior surgeon... also very kind and great sense of humor--hard to find all of those in one package. He takes his time with you and explains things very well. I have had my normal PAP tests with him as well as a cystoscopy and hysteroscopy. Everything was easy and I was made very comfortable. I have seen other Gyn docs in the past and no one compares to Dr. Shakiba. His office staff is also very pleasant. I definitely have found my gynecologist for life. So happy I shopped around for the best, because I found him!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2496763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend Dr. Shakiba. A trip to the Chilton emergency room landed me in the hands of Dr. Shakiba. It was discovered that I had a large fibroid growing on my uterus wall. The fibroid was pushing on a nerve which caused severe pain in lower back and numbness in my left leg. Dr. Shakiba performed a Davinci robotic hysterectomy in the am and I left the hospital by 9pm! Within two weeks I felt 90% better. By four weeks I was back to my normal routine of running, bowling, yoga, playing softball etc... It was a miracle! Dr. Shakiba is now my regular OBGYN. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2480930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Dr. Shakiba and his staff are wonderful! He is so professional, kind and knowledgeable. I am so happy with the results after my surgery. I was driving 10 days later. His nurses are awesome, kind and considerate. Dr. Shakiba...your awesome, thank you

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2480929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have read all of the comments here and totally agree with the unanimous opinions.I had been suffering with increasing incontinence due to overactive bladder and multiple pelvic organ prolapse. I knew people who underwent surgical correction elsewhere with only minimal improvement. So I did my own online research to find just a pelvic surgeon and uro-gynecologist who seemed to be a true expert for this condition. His website impressed me so I went for a consult and couldn't have been more delighted to discover how he explained everything in very clear terms, and more so to find such a sense of compassion and true dedication.His gentleness and sensitivity made even the most embarrassing subjects very ease to discuss.Eight weeks post-op, I have had a drastic improvement. Dr. Shakiba is a rare breed of compassionate and brilliant. He is totally respectful/patient and has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced. His staff is equally professional, kind, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2423453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

The best Gyno I have been to. I have been to 3 doctors in the past year. I found Dr. Shakiba on this website. He was the only doctor that took the time to understand my issues and find the root of the problem. I had to have surgery and I was concern with the scars, but Dr. Shakiba took into consideration my age and made sure the scars were minimal. He is caring and overall very knowledgable. I am very pleased with his services. The staff is also very reliable. I drive over an hour to see him I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2423452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I chose Dr S even though I am self payed because of his superior reputation. I am so glad , if your are looking for a top notch doc / surgeon your search has ended. This doc and his staff are one in a million. I am six days post divinci hysterectomy surgery at hackensack hospital. I couldn't be more pleased with everything... He did a fantastic job. He us a very skilled surgeon up on all the late set tech and info . Every time I was in the office , consolation , tests etc he made himself and his staff avaliable to me.This doc really cares about his patients and actually listens to you. You will not find a better uro/gyno . I did plenty of searching for the right doc and am so glad I found Dr S. You will not be disappoint . This doc is a needle in a haystack and so his his amazing office staff and nurse.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2423451].votes_count ]]