Rate Dr. Martin M. Mancuso

Dr. Martin M. Mancuso's Ratings

In 1982 Dr Mancuso saved my life by finding I had a condition that made no sense at the time. In 2009 I could not even get an appointment. I was informed that since I was not a current patient I could not be seen because even though every place he name is listed he is listed as accepting new patients he is not. I noted that he is listed on the Bergan Mercy site as taking new patients her response was they are not the hospital. I faxed a letter to Dr Mancuso and after getting no response I dropped off the letter in a sealed envelope and still heard nothing. I guess his pratice got to a point he doesn't have to care about old patients. I thought he was better than that.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor. Have had him for 28 years. Wish there were more like him. Not only is he wonderful but any referrals he has made are just like him. He is what all doctors should aspire to be.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mancuso is a very compassionate and intellegent medical doctor. He cares about the total person. Dr. Mancuso is a great listener to the needs of his patients. I would highly recommend him to new patients. He works over and above his scheduled office hours, cause I don't think he takes his day off. He is usually in his office. Thank you Dr. Mancuso for your dedication to your vocation in the medical field. Sincerely, Barbara Baughman

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr Mancuso is on good guy. He has saved my wifes life three times now. We were first interduced to the Doc 12 years ago when my wife had a blood clot in her lung and hes been her Dr ever since that time. Hes been my Dr for the past 9 years. We hope that he will never retire theres no other Dr in the city like him. Hes just cares and is kind.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mancuso is a doctor you feel good about. He gives you his attention and tries hard to solve your medical problems. Also his suggestions for specialists have always turned out great.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

He has been my doctor and my sisters dr. since he interned with Dr. Carnazzo. When Dr. Carnazzo passed away he became our doctor and have been blessed with him for over 25 years....absolutely love this man!!! He is very patient, listens and cares....takes a bit to get into him and wait but worth it in my opinion!!! Best Bedside manner and knowledgeable!!! Again...Love this man as a doctor, one of the best!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Martin Mancuso is a great person, a wonderful doctor with a kind heart. He is our family physician for over 25 years. He's great!

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

he is excellent! he take time with his patients and is so understanding. he also recommends great other spec doctors....

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag