Rate Dr. James N. Angelos

Dr. James N. Angelos's Ratings

It's always a pleasure to go to his office. The doctor has lots of experience and great personality, always asks about my family (we're all his patients and have been for a number of years regardless of where we moved). After he treated me for lots of things the first time I saw him my dental health has been great and he is totally on top of anything that appears to cause any problems. The hygenists and staff are awesome, very punctual and friendly (they even sent me a card for the birth of my son!) You can't go wrong with this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Seen him for years for teeth cleaning. Very thorough job. His assistants have been with him a long time and know their jobs and do them well. I have had some shoddy cleanings. This office is good. My entire family uses this office. they are punctual. If they say they can see you at 10:15, they will see you at 10:15!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780115].votes_count ]]