Rate Dr. Larry W. James

Dr. Larry W. James's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. James for about 3 years now. He is amazing. I wouldn't be able to have two pugs without his help. My asthma and allergies have never been so controlled. He is amazing. He does not have a flashy, slick office, but his judgment is excellent and he knows his stuff. I highly recommend him...even if he's not always on time. Worth every minute in the waiting room.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

This doctor has treated my son for over a year and he has been the only one that was able to control his allergies/asthma. My son had a sinus infection for a long time and felt ill constantly - Dr. James told us that based on the symptoms he had a sinus infection - he treated it and my son has been in great shape ever since this infection was treated.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

I take weekly allergy shots and the entire staff is helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. James to anyone with Austin allergies.

Submitted June 3, 2008 | flag