Rate Dr. Erin H. Evans

Dr. Erin H. Evans's Ratings

Dr Evans has delivered both of my children. She is down to earth, caring, and goes above and beyond. She remembers everything about me and my family. I absolutely love her and will never go to another OBGYN unless I move or she moves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Lucky enogh to have her as a doctor. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I switched to Dr. Evans after getting fed up with my previous OBGYN. I had had issues with my period for years, and my previous doctor, instead of actually doing any tests, just told me that "I should join weight watchers and quit complaining". I found Dr. Evans on the Alegent website and absolutely LOVE HER! She got my period under control (within two cycles, no less!), and helped us through our infertility issues when we found we couldn't have children. She helped me when I was struggling with the realization that we had lost one of our miracle babies, and is now going to deliver the surviving twin this fall. Her nurse Melissa is absolutely fabulous as well! I have several girlfriends who now see Dr. Evans based on my recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Evans delivered our first baby girl very recently. She made the entire experience easy and incredible. We couldn't have asked for everything to go more perfectly and we credit her knowledge and professionalism. I hope she is available to deliver our second!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

I never waited more than 5 minutes to see Erin Evans. She was always polite and caring. When I was having a hard time, she actually wrote me a note and sent it to my house. She went above and beyond. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I chose Dr Evans based on reviews from this site. She is a great doctor. Young and with a couple of her own kids so very relatable. She has a good bedside manner and listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and made me feel very in control of my treatment. If we decide to go for a child number 3 I will definitely choose her again. Also, the staff at the woman's health clinic at Lakeside are awesome especially her nurse Michelle who is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Evans. She is the second OBGYN I've been to and couldn't be happier. She is very knowledgeable and I fully trust her. Her office staff has always been very friendly and clean and I have not had to wait long for appointments. I have recommended Dr. Evans to two friends of mine and they love her too. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Evans is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is a wonderful and caring person. She has taken care of me during my first pregnancy. I couldn't have done it without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2008

Evans cared for me during my pregnancy. She is a patient, caring and wonderful Doctor who is always prompt with her appointments and very personable. Great prenatal doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

I happened upon Dr. Evans and couldn't be happier. She was kind, caring, remembered details about me and my family, was professional yet personal at the same time. She did a wonderful job on a laproscopic surgery I had. I have had the same surgery before and the healing time from this one was much faster and comfortable. She also delivered my baby and I was very impressed with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780227].votes_count ]]