Rate Dr. John E Strobeck

Dr. John E Strobeck's Ratings

Dr Strobeck is an excellent and compassionate dr. I reommend him highly

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

I FIRST WENT TO DR. STROBECK IN 1986 WHEN A LOCAL MD WOULD NOT PRESCRIBE THE CORRECT TREATMENT FOR MY HYPERTENSION. HE IMMEDIATELY PROCEEDED TO THE CONTROL OF THE PROBLEM. I REMAINED HIS PATIENT UNTIL I MOVED TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER 2008. DR. STROBECK REMAINS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, AND PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN WHOSE SERVICES I HAVE EVER UTILIZED.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

dr strobeck is the best my husband & I just love him he always has time to talk to you & your issues when you are in his office.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Strobeck is an amazing doctor. He is very caring and knowledgable.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

A kind and gentle doctor - I went from doctor to doctor to doctor in both New York and New Jersey looking for help. When I met with him, he said, there are things be can try that will help you. I am now living a normal life - taking medication, but living a normal live - which I was not before going to him.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Due to surgery gone wrong, I was in pretty bad shape when I met Dr. Strobeck. I had been to several doctors, including in New York. When I finally went to Dr. Strobeck he very kindly said, there are things we can do to help you. I almost cried (actually, I did cry, but not until I got into my car). He is knowledgeable, kind and professional - as is his staff. And he has helped me - he gave me back my life. Under his care, I take a lot of medications, but so far, have avoided another surgery. His staff is extremely professional and very efficient. He takes his time with patients, so sometimes there is a wait... but - when he is with you he takes his time, and answers any questions you may have. I highly recommend this doctor - he gave me back my life

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Only good things to say about this doctor. professional, kind, accomodating staff too! Rarely have to wait, only if he is dealing with an emergency. If you need an excellent cariologist - he is it.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Nice compassionate, dream team. Professional nice clean office. I trust Dr. Strobeck and would recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about his patients.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag