Dr. John E Strobeck

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. John E Strobeck has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5618419
07/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Strobeck is an excellent and compassionate dr. I reommend him highly
RID: 5544071
07/06/14 5 4 5 5 I FIRST WENT TO DR. STROBECK IN 1986 WHEN A LOCAL MD WOULD NOT PRESCRIBE THE CORRECT TREATMENT FOR MY HYPERTENSION. HE IMMEDIATELY PROCEEDED TO THE CONTROL OF THE PROBLEM. I REMAINED HIS PATIENT UNTIL I MOVED TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER 2008. DR. STROBECK REMAINS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, AND PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN WHOSE SERVICES I HAVE EVER UTILIZED.
Insurance: AARP
Respond

21/05/14 "Hawthorne cardiologist accused of fondling patients" - http://www.northjersey.com/news/health-news/hawthorn...  Respond

02/05/14 "Hawthorne cardiologist indicted on charges he fondled patients" - http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index.ssf/2014/04/v...  Respond
RID: 5437563
01/05/14 5 2 5 5 dr strobeck is the best my husband & I just love him he always has time to talk to you & your issues when you are in his office.  Respond

23/04/14 "Hawthorne doctor accused of criminal sexual contact with patients" - http://www.northjersey.com/news/hawthorne-doctor-acc...  Respond
RID: 5349572
16/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Strobeck is an amazing doctor. He is very caring and knowledgable.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
Respond

07/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 3595310
04/11/13 5 3 5 5 A kind and gentle doctor - I went from doctor to doctor to doctor in both New York and New Jersey looking for help. When I met with him, he said, there are things be can try that will help you. I am now living a normal life - taking medication, but living a normal live - which I was not before going to him.
RID: 2641020
06/05/13 5 5 5 5 Due to surgery gone wrong, I was in pretty bad shape when I met Dr. Strobeck. I had been to several doctors, including in New York. When I finally went to Dr. Strobeck he very kindly said, there are things we can do to help you. I almost cried (actually, I did cry, but not until I got into my car). He is knowledgeable, kind and professional - as is his staff. And he has helped me - he gave me back my life. Under his care, I take a lot of medications, but so far, have avoided another surgery. His staff is extremely professional and very efficient. He takes his time with patients, so sometimes there is a wait... but - when he is with you he takes his time, and answers any questions you may have. I highly recommend this doctor - he gave me back my life
RID: 1088850
26/01/10 5 4 5 5 Only good things to say about this doctor. professional, kind, accomodating staff too! Rarely have to wait, only if he is dealing with an emergency. If you need an excellent cariologist - he is it.
RID: 821608
09/03/09 5 3 5 5 Nice compassionate, dream team. Professional nice clean office. I trust Dr. Strobeck and would recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about his patients.