Rate Dr. Sanjiv Goel

Dr. Sanjiv Goel's Ratings

OUTSTANDING Dr Goel and his staff are extremely compassionate and knowledgeable...always enlightment

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goel is kind, knowledgeable and attentive. never makes you feel rushed and answers all of your questions. his physician's assistant, Tammy, is exceptionally knowledgeable and very helpful and highly competent.The staff is generally warm and helpful, He does tend to run late, but that is due to his high level of attention to each and every patient.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

I've been there twice. Never saw a doctor. He relies on staff to do everything. The ultrasound vascular guy is a freelance and I had a bad experience with him elsewhere. Tooooo much cologne, open collar and never shuts up. The second appointment they were so late I left. They never followed up because they obviously don't care. I never heard from them and I wouldn't want anyone I cared about to go to him. He wants you to sign something that gives HIM ownership of any reviews you write about him which is unbelievably bizarre and probably why he doesn't have any bad reviews. don't sign it!! Also, he sends solicitations to the public in personal letters to try to make more money doing varicose veins which he started doing two years ago. Where did he get my name and address then to do that???!! Waiting room is crowded and doesn't have enough ventilation and the same movie plays on the tv endlessly. Never saw the doctor and probably never will.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I have been under Dr. Goel's care for several years. He is THE most patient and kind doctor I have ever had. His knowledge of heart care is extensive and he shows his patients he truly cares for them. I would highly recommend Dr. Goel for any cardiac/internist needs. His staff is educated, caring and patient. They are capable of answering many medical questions. I appreciate this wonderful doctor and his staff so much, as I am not the easiest person to deal with when in a doctors office or in a hospital. These people take all that in stride and are very compassionate and caring. Thank you to Dr. Goel and his entire staff. :)

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for a few years because of his reputation - thankfully my issues have been minor and I haven't had to rely on Dr. Goel in a life/death situation. His fees are extremely high (in some cases, ridiculous)and most of my interactions have been with his staff/techs. I don't feel as though he is particularly interested in interacting with ALL of his patients - it felt more like a diagnostic clinic than a "doctor's" office. Needless to say, I'm on the hunt for a new Cardiologist. :-/

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

Had an angiogram from this doctor after some chest pains from a strenuous rafting trip. Not sure I needed this $30K procedure however. After followups, i was told I had a heart of 20 yr old. So I guess I question the reason for such an expensive procedure. Dr. seems too busy to pay full attention to his patients and does rely alot on his practioner/s. Perhaps because he's doing to many expensive surgeries? Don't know. Good bedside manner and makes you feel at ease but I'd rather know more about my condition than be put at ease.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goel is great! I have seen him a lot and he is good at answering my questions. He has a great bedside manner and puts me at ease. He is very meticulous and in control of situations. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and I always trust I am in good hands with him. My only complaint is he uses his nurse practitioner too much. I would rather see more of Dr. Goel instead.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

I cant say enough good things about our visit today with Dr Goel . He spent so much time with us in his office making sure all our questions and concerns were answered. We only waited a few minutes in the lobby before our name was called. My father is 75yrs old and after seeing the same cardiologist for over 11yrs it was difficult to make a change. We highly recommend this doctor..

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

I actually did not have a good experience with the nurses. I see no need for them. They sit behind a computer screen and take down all the notes. It was actually pretty annoying. The doctor is okay. I only saw him a few times. 1 visit actually took 2 hours! I had a TEE done by him and he was good at explaining everything. Of course, with any doctor, you need to ask questions and not assume that the doctor will explain everything .

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

I went to this doctor because I had heard of his excellent reputation. It is obvious, he is too busy to handle his patients. I waited almost two hours for my appointment. The receptionist is absolutely rude and I would never go back.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag