Rate Dr. Yungpo B. Su

Dr. Yungpo B. Su's Ratings

Worst bedside manner I've experienced yet--and trust me, it's been a wild ride with brain cancer...totally bizarre attitude and delivery of information...I'd happily pay for a class in Social Skills 101 for the poor fella...really....I actually feel sorry for him. I only wish that his lack of social skills equated to a helpful medical cure, but unfortunately he's a Stagnate Stalwart (aka, "give up: let them die, I'm the head of Hospice," despite what every other qualified doctor has said). I feel embarrassed for him and his lack of ambition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr. Su helped my dad with his head and neck cancer. He had the best bedside manner I've ever seen, and took spectacular care of my dad. Very smart. Definitely would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780430].votes_count ]]