Rate Dr. Myles Goldflies

Dr. Myles Goldflies's Ratings

Dr. Goldflies did my breast augmentation back in 1999. His bedside manner was wonderful. He made me feel very comfortable with him. He did a wonderful job and my breasts still look amazing 14 years later. I would go back to him if I ever needed something else done and highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Goldflies performed my breast augmentation and tummy tuck. My right breast was higher than the left (which he could not or did not want to fix). I also had a tummy tuck. What a horrible surgeon! First of all, he cut me crooked, so I healed crooked. My belly button was off center and he must have cut the new belly button area too big because it healed horribly (I look worse now than I did before my surgery). Dr. Goldflies knew he performed a horrible job on me and seemed to turn the blame on me. He was rude, insulting and was almost always late to all follow up appointments. I would never recommend this doctor to anybody....BEWARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Goldflies did my Augmentation and lift and did an amazing job! I love,love, love my results and I will definitely see him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Goldflies is very funny and loves to talk. I had my breast augmentation with him because he makes his incisions under the arm. It's been 2 months since my surgery and I cannot even find my scars. I am so excited about spending my summer in a new bikini. Thank you Dr. Goldflies and The Avalon Clinic Staff for a great care and always being there to answer my questions when I called before and after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780564].votes_count ]]