Dr. Jeffrey Stal

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Stal

Dr. Jeffrey Stal's Ratings

Dr.Jeffrey Michael STAL.AT Women"s college Hospital.He is the BEST DR. with patient.I can not thank HIM enought for HIS EXELLENT CARE .

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I had struggled with chronic diarrhea for a year or two before being referred to Dr. Stal. First, his bedside manner was atrocious: I felt like I was talking to a robot. No empathy. Second, the sigmoidoscopy he performed where I wasn't knocked out was painful as all hell. I later had a full-on colonscopy which thankfully I was put under general anaesthesia for. Later he asked me if I wasn't sure it wasn't all just in my head. Finally he told me to call him "if it gets worse". At that point in my life, I could rarely make it to work on time, couldn't exercise, couldn't socialise, without having to constantly run to the bathroom. A doctor in my family explained that "if it gets worse" implied that maybe the causes weren't visible at this point, and if it got worse maybe it would be easier to diagnose. But would it have killed my doctor to have explained that to me? I felt like I was just thrown out to the wild and have suffered for years since. Finally found a caring GI.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stahl left everything up to his student to do. His student dr. recorded many totally wrong symtoms. In the end he told me to try Align! He was always trying to get out so fast. Did absolutely nothing for me nor did he want to. Would not recommend him at all. Does not let you talk at all. Worse Dr. I have ever seen.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Professional, capable and responsible. I trust him to treat my ibd and I feel we have a good doctor/patient relationship.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

The doctor was terrific. He needs a new secretary though. Not once was the phone answered.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I just had my follow-up with dr. Stal after my 2nd colonoscopy by him.Dr. Stal continues to be friendly, prompt, informative and courteous.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

DR.Jeff STAL AT WOMEN'S COLLEGE HOSPITAL. HE'S THE BEST AND VERY HELPUL WITH PATIENT.I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR GENLTE.I'M VERY LUCK TO YOUR SKILL TO HELP.ALL THE BEST WITH YOU AND YOUR TEAM....KINDEST REGARDS ALWAYS .TRAN.NGUYET

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Stal performed a colonoscopy on me yesterday. He was swift, efficient, and competent. You cannot ask more of any gastroenterologist.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stal performed a colonoscopy on me earlier today. He did so in the most professional and personable manner possible. I can't help but think some of the complaints about him on this site were brought on by the patients themselves. If you have a gastrointestinal problem or if you're simply having a routine colonoscopy, I can't recommend Dr. Stal highly enough.

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

I had to re-schedule an appointment. Despite numerous attempts to reach the doctor's assistant by phone, there was no response; the worst secretarial service one can imagine. Who knows how good the doctor actually is, if you can't get to re-schedule an appointment.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag