Rate Dr. Vanna Amorapanth

Dr. Vanna Amorapanth's Ratings

Dr Amorapanth has been seeing our son since he was 6 years old. Her detailed testing, and in depth explanations and suggestions have helped us considerably over the years. Our son is now a freshman in an out of state college, and he is holding his own both academically and socially. A good part of that is down to the excellent work Dr. Amorapanth has done with him in the last 12 years. We cannot thank her enough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I cannot say enough of Dr. Amorapanth. She is warm, caring. She was very insightful in helping us with our daughter.She was very thorough in her examination. Her diagnosis helped us navigate the school system and put in place several interventions for our daughter. Since our visit with her, I can say that my daughter is much happier! Thank you Dr. Amorapanth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Amorapanth was warm, professional, quite knowledgeable. Both my husband and I have advanced degrees in Education, he also has one in Public Health, and we agreed that her detailed testing and report on our son was insightful and her recommendations very useful. She understands the thinking of schools well too. Her recommendation of a therapist led to a very productive relationship that has given our son more confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

She is very professional, thorough, reassuring and takes education very seriously. I consulted her regarding my son's behavior at school. Dr. Amorapanth provided me with one on one consultation and a written explanation of her findings. Additionally, she gave me several resources for finding more information re: the diagnosis she gave my son. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780890].votes_count ]]