Rate Dr. Kent E. Davis

Dr. Kent E. Davis's Ratings

Everyone was friendly, and took the time to comfort my anxiety. They listened to my questions and concerns. When they were explaining process and asked if I understood. That was especially nice. They were great with my 4 year old who never been to the denist before. Dr. Davis let him feed the fish, and took the time to teach him the names of the fish. I usually dislike going to the dentist...I enjoyed going. They made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Davis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I look forward to the day I go in to get my teeth cleaned. Everyone from the front desk to throughout the rest of the office are friendly and make one feel at ease. Before coming to Dr. Davis, I wasn't one that would take very good care of my mouth / teeth and it showed when I did show up for a rare appointment. Now there's not a day that goes by that I don't floss and brush my teeth. Now, that's the first thing I look at in others is their teeth. It's nice to be confident and willing to throw out a big smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I walked in with an emergency and with no appt and I have never been there before. My sister just happened to remember Dr. Davies cause a friend of her's told her he was great. As I walked in I was greeted with a happy smile and a friendly attitude. Within minutes, I felt at home. Like they were friends. Since an appt had been cancelled, I was taken in immediately. My experience with the Assistant and Dr Davies was like a family member was taken care of me. So, since I am a newcomer to Concord I will definetly make Dr. Davies and associated my GO_TO Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

My experience with Dr, Davis was really good. Unfortunately I need a lot of work done and I appreciate the fact that he understands those with dentist phobia's (such as me) and really goes all out to make you feel relaxed and comfortable and pain free. I always have a fear of chocking and basically hate going to the dentist (hence all the work I need done) but Dr. Davis really makes it ok. I am not going to lie and say that it is pleasant but it was tolerable and their staff are really great, patient, understanding, non-judgemental and compassionate.....what more could you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I want to say thanks again to Dr. Davis and his staff for such a pleasant experience for I have never enjoyed going to the dentist. The office looks great, the staff is always professional and I never worry about the treatment Im there to receive. Dr. Davis makes me feel comfortable and Julie the hygenist always has me leaving with a fresh smile..literally! Going to the dentist has never been easier. Thanks guys, you're the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

My experience at Dr. Davis’s office is worth taking the time to write about. When I first starting going to him in 2000 (and still do) the first thing I noticed was the friendly office. After a thorough review, it was determined I would need 2 crown’s put on. We went ahead with the work and usually I need 2-3 shots of Novocain to deaden the area. And it seemed as if he was performing the work on me without Novocain, and yet I felt no pain. I thought I had gotten pain intolerant, and he said “Oh no, I gave you a shot.” I didn’t believe him – he AND the Assistant had to convince me that he had given me a shot to numb the area. Oh My Gosh! I have never had dental work done that had been so smooth and painless and without disruption to my functioning when it was done. Dr. Davis has a special style to numb the area to work on without numbing your face! When I go for cleaning … the hygienist is so gentle that I can ‘take a nap’ Thank you Dr. Davis and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

this dentist is a crook they will take you and your ins.for every penny they can they billed my ins.provider before any work was actually done and have failed to refund money back to ins. co in a timely manner resulting in a delay getting work done by my new dentist.my new dentist charges less than half of what they charge and does not bill ins. before work is even done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I hadn't gone to the dentist for a couple years, I was afraid because I had some bad and painful experiences in the past. But i was forced to go see one this last month and i was referred to Dr. Kent Davis. I ended up needing some procedures done so i was truly scared to death. I can honestly say, it was completely painless, I actually gave him a huge hug after my procedure, i was in shock. I had never had an experience like this at a dentists' office. Not only were he and his staff patient and accommodating to me but they have completely cured me of any fears i have ever had. He was so gentle and clean, I am still in shock. I never thought anything or anyone would cure me of my serious anxiety of the dentist and Dr. Davis was the most knowledgable, patient, and painless dentist I have ever been to and I absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

I have had a lot of dental work done over the years. When my dentist of 20 years retired I went to the Dentist my insurance co. recommended. I had no way of knowing if I was being treated fairly. I was given an estimate for over $4000.00 most of which wasn't covered by insurance. A friend of mine suggested Dr Kent Davis. Dr. Davis gave me a free second opinion. As it turned out Dr.Davis was half the price. He explained the many different options and what would be the best value. That was a year ago and now my mouth is very happy thanks to Dr. Davis. His Honesty and desire to help people is a breath of fresh air in this crazy world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2008

I was very discouraged when I tried to find a solution to my dental issues, after being told by UCSF I needed almost $50,000 in prostadontics. When I desided on dentures, I could not find anyone who was capable of adjusting my bite open to the appropriate level. I had a collapsed bite, an extreem overbite and TMJ. I could not find anyone who felt they could help me.Then I found Dr. Davis through a friend. He said he was willing to take my case! Though the cost was more than I had, I saved and got a loan. I still feel it was a screaming deal! I look younger, have fuller lips, and can eat without pain. His staff is absolutley wonderful. Due to the nature of my needs, I needed to go without my dentures for a short while, but they put a rush on them so I could have them for Thanksgiving!! I could never say enough about how happy I am with him and his staff. What he did was no less than a work of art!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][780899].votes_count ]]