Rate Dr. Mark Corazza

Dr. Mark Corazza's Ratings

After 2 appts visiting Dr. Corazza he ordered a muscle biopsy. Not only was it the most traumatic event of my medical experience, he also misdiagnosed my condition. 3 years later a simple blood test became the answer after referring me to another doctor. He never seemed interested in myself as a patient or my condition as a doctor. He seemed compassion less and completely uninterested.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Corazza has been my neurologist for about 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me in reducing headaches and migraines. He dealt skillfully with other issues as well, including hereditary concerns. He is thorough, kind and listens to his patients, asking the right questions. I trust his expertise completely. I highly recommend this very skilled physician to others.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

My daughter is 22 years old and has been seen by Dr. Corazza since she was 5 years old. I can't believe some of the reviews written about him. Dr. Corazza is the only doctor I trust for my daughter. Dr. Corazza has always been kind and sensitive to her and I. I can't say enough about his staff, all the girls are nice. Dr. Corazza is the best!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

He was rude and arrogent to me when I questioned some of his decisions. He seems to like to suggest unlikely tests for his elderly patients. I know of two in their eighties who he looked for MS by ordering a spinal tap. We finally quit using him when my mother fell ill after he prescribed Morphine for her restless knees. She ended up in the hospital for overdose of prescribed drugs.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Corazza is a wonderful, caring man who goes to great lengths for his patients. He phoned me one evening at home from his own home because he hadn't been able to reach me during the day.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Corazza wasn't bad as far as medical treatment goes, but his bedside manner was awful. He was curt and didn't smile the whole office visit. I am not sure that I would go back a second time.

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag

I would never go back to this doctor again. He was rude, arrogant, and unhelpful. Not to mention that he was incredibly rude and disrespectful to the staff.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag