Rate Dr. Richard F. Santore

Dr. Richard F. Santore's Ratings

This man is amazing! I had two knee replacements at Tri Citi Hosp. in 2007 Both were badly installed but the r. knee was by far the worst! After 6 years and 6 Drs. Dr Santore and his partner Dr Sechriest Did a replacement of the defective unit! After a 4 day stay at Sharps Hospital I am home and now how recovery is supposed to feel! Theses guys are fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Santore is an amazing doctor. He walked me through my lifelong condition of hip dysplasia. He presented me with the information in a very intelligent but friendly manner. I would recommend Dr. Santore to anyone looking for an excellent ortho surgeon. He spent close to an hour with me on my first visit and pre-op appointment to make sure all my questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr. Santore is extremely knowledgable and makes sure you know what all your options are and what is going on with your condition. The most intelligent doctor I have ever had, but makes you feel comfortable at the same time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065912].votes_count ]]