Dr. Richard F. Santore

Rate Dr. Richard F. Santore

Dr. Richard F. Santore's Ratings

This man is amazing! I had two knee replacements at Tri Citi Hosp. in 2007 Both were badly installed but the r. knee was by far the worst! After 6 years and 6 Drs. Dr Santore and his partner Dr Sechriest Did a replacement of the defective unit! After a 4 day stay at Sharps Hospital I am home and now how recovery is supposed to feel! Theses guys are fantastic!

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Santore is an amazing doctor. He walked me through my lifelong condition of hip dysplasia. He presented me with the information in a very intelligent but friendly manner. I would recommend Dr. Santore to anyone looking for an excellent ortho surgeon. He spent close to an hour with me on my first visit and pre-op appointment to make sure all my questions were answered.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Santore is extremely knowledgable and makes sure you know what all your options are and what is going on with your condition. The most intelligent doctor I have ever had, but makes you feel comfortable at the same time. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2005 | flag