Dr. Min-Wei C. Lee

Rate Dr. Min-Wei C. Lee

Dr. Min-Wei C. Lee's Ratings

I've been to see Dr. Lee for over 4 years now and I will never, ever change dermatologists. She is an expert with the needle (Botox and Juvaderm) and with the scalpel (skin cancer surgery). She has helped me and my whole family with a myriad of cosmetic and medical issues. She is always professional and really takes her time with us.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Helpful and professional stafff. Dr. Lee was thorough and complete with her review. She explained many things to me that my previous dr's never took the time. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee is not only an exceptional doctor, she is warm, caring, compassionate, wonderful person. She's taken great care of me, my parents and children. My whole family loves her. My teenage son usually can't stand doctors and won't listen even to my advice when it comes to his skin but will listen to her. She is extremely attentive and good listener. She spends so much time with her patients and that is a rare quality to find in a doctor. She is so incredibly wonderful with my elderly parents. They are getting very forgetful and more frail. They need an extraordinary amount of care and attention which I feel most of their doctors really don't take the time to do. She is one of the only doctors I know who truly takes time to help my parents with their needs, repeating things, and writing and rewriting instructions to help them remember. It has been very difficult for me and it's so nice to have Dr. Lee and her staff being so supportive as I'm dealing with the effects of their aging.

Submitted July 5, 2010 | flag

There are not enough words to describe how much I respect Dr. Lee. I see her often for skin checks, but also for other dermatological needs. Dr. Lee is a perfectionist and wants to do what is best for her patients. Her office staff is friendly, caring, and very professional. She performed Moh's surgery on my nose after finding skin cancer. After a consultation, she did a skin graft and followed up with laser treatments. Today the scar is barely visible and people are amazed at the results. I see Dr. Lee every three months for skin checks and each time I leave the office with peace of mind knowing Dr.Lee saw me. Recently I went to Dr. Lee for skin laser and I can not tell you how happy I am with the results. Dr. Lee truly cares about her patients. I am so grateful to have such a caring doctor and person in my life. Living with skin cancer is not easy, but seeing Dr. Lee makes this journey easier. I highly recommend Dr. Lee as a dermatologist.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lee was through and exact and helped me with all my problems. She is the best cosmetic/laser doctor I have ever been to - and I have been to a few ;-)

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Offers second-rate lasers and has an anger management problem. Would not recommend.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Yelled at her staff in front of me. Seemed like she knew what she was talking about, but it also seems as though she was rushing through the appointment. I won't be going here again.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

The doctor yelled at her staff who were clearly afraid of her, as was I. She was very disrespectful to her medical assistants.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag