Dr. Timothy J. Roedig

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Timothy J. Roedig has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Are you a doctor for pain management?    Email me    Answer it

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

11/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Timothy" to "Timothy J."
RID: 2744630
02/08/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Roedig is caring and reassuring. I didn't want a nurse to do my anesthesia, and Dr. Roedig was by my side during a difficult surgery. I was very pleased how he followed me in the recovery room to check on me after my surgery because my surgeon (in my opinion) "dropped the ball." I found out the other day a friend of mine also had anesthesia from Dr. Roedig(small world), and he a a good experience too! I hope this review helps.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1670785
28/12/11 5 4 5 5 Our dear sweet child had to have surgery.No one can know the fear we felt letting our son be lead off to the OR. Dr. Roedig was extremely comforting, and came highly recommended to provide the anesthesia. We are so thankful for him, and our beautiful son, who has recovered wonderfully! Thank you Dr. Roedig!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 605308
02/06/08 5 5 5 5 It was the best experience one could have during surgery... Dr. Roedig was wonderful!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare