Rate Dr. Timothy J. Roedig

Dr. Timothy J. Roedig's Ratings

Dr. Roedig is caring and reassuring. I didn't want a nurse to do my anesthesia, and Dr. Roedig was by my side during a difficult surgery. I was very pleased how he followed me in the recovery room to check on me after my surgery because my surgeon (in my opinion) "dropped the ball." I found out the other day a friend of mine also had anesthesia from Dr. Roedig(small world), and he a a good experience too! I hope this review helps.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Our dear sweet child had to have surgery.No one can know the fear we felt letting our son be lead off to the OR. Dr. Roedig was extremely comforting, and came highly recommended to provide the anesthesia. We are so thankful for him, and our beautiful son, who has recovered wonderfully! Thank you Dr. Roedig!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

It was the best experience one could have during surgery... Dr. Roedig was wonderful!!!

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag