Rate Dr. Maria Pellecchia

Dr. Maria Pellecchia's Ratings

No one can compare to Dr. Pellechia, and there are no words to describe how wonderful she is as a person and as a doctor. She is the kindest person I have ever known, she is caring and loving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Pellecchia is a wonderful doctor. She is everything a good doctor should be. She is compasionate, understanding and thorough. She always takes time to listen and treat the whole person. I wish I could keep her as my personal doctor forever. I was always pleased with my treatment. She always treated me and my family with respect and provided the best care possible. All doctors should use Maria as a baseline of what every doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

she has been my dr. for years now and is amazing, i would recomend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

She is everything a doctor should be: kind, caring compassionate, and very knowledgeable. You never feel rushed when you see her. She treats the whole person, not just a symptom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

She is very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable in all facets of medicine. She takes her time and does whatever is neccesary to insure that all of my health concerns are addressed. She does not just "treat and street" her patients she really listens. She is very professional and is, overall, a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2006

She is very thorough; doesn't rush through your visit; spends a lot of time with her patients and is extrememly knowledgeful in all areas

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2006

She is very caring and tries her best to help you in all health related problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2065928].votes_count ]]