Rate Dr. Priscilla Taylor

Dr. Priscilla Taylor's Ratings

So proud to have Dr. Taylor as my new PCP and wish I had gone to her a long time ago! Finally a competent doctor who listens to my concerns and addresses them. Very kind, knowledgeable with superb bedside manners, does not rush me in and out, and she's simply everything I want and need in a physician. The wait time can be pretty awful so plan accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I don't know where the bad reviews are coming from! Dr. Taylor has been nothing but extraordinary with my care. She listens to my concerns and explains things to me unlike some doctors that don't bother. Dr. Taylor is great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

not helpful at all, that's all I can say I waited three weeks and she was with me for 2 minutes. Told her I was in pain she blamed it on stress and didn't even give any medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

I have been a patient for OVER 10 years of Dr. Taylor. Without a shadow of a doubt, she IS the best doctor in our area. There is no one who is more attentive, caring and knowledgeable than Dr. Taylor. Dr. Carty is also an excellent doctor. I have never felt rushed or pushed out. She is interested in getting results and finding solutions. She leaves no stone unturned. When I had abdominal pain she had thoughts instantly on what my prognosis could be but wanted to rule out other possible conditions as well. She sent me to have multiple tests which revealed so much. I appreciate her for being so thorough and caring so much about getting me results and my time. I had all tests ordered one time while I was there. Now her office staff have not be good reflections on her as a physician. They have been rude and inattentive. I expressed this to her and Dr. Carty and changes were made in the office. I have seen great improvement in their customer service. I love Dr. Taylor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Dr. Taylor is one of the worst general practictioners I have ever been to. She is very judgemental and preachy. Bedside manner is cold and standoffish. Was not interested in really listening to me, only wanted to get me out of there and treat the 'symptom of the day.' If even that - often I received no help. I would not recommend her at all. She is primarily interested in shuffling you off to a 'specialist' and not treating you as a whole individual (whole patient concept). I saw her a few times to give it a chance. Never again. Grade = zero

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Taylor seems eager to listen and help, however, she can be a bit scatterbrained. I like her, but if I were not moving out of the area, I would find another doctor. It takes 7 days to get a lab test result and then patients have to call a number to hear the results. I'm not impressed. Good for the short term, but if you need a good manager for your health, go somewhere else, this isn't the place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She has a great bedside manner and makes her patients feel completely at ease. I'm so glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I always leave Dr. Taylor's office feeling well informed and listened to. She patiently answers all my questions and is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Taylor is fabulous. She is able to address her concerns in a straightforward, but non offensive manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and is very good at making her patients feel comfortable. She is also good at taking one's attention away from what she is doing when she has to perform unpleasant procedures. Before you know it, she's done. She also made an excellent referral to a cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylors for over 10 years. Dr. taylor is very knowledgeable that is why I am stil there. The Admin Staff, they are not too friendly, very rude. You can be talking to them and they rush you off the phone. they do not give you too much information or assist you. Dr. Taylor really needs to look for a professional staff that do not brush you off the phone and then also puts you on hold before you can say what you are calling for. Also, she is so busy that you can't always get into see her. Why do we have a Doctor and paying for health benefits and can not get into see the Dr when it is necessary. Or even yet, some Drs do have their receptionist call the patients for follow-up appointments. they don't tell you that the Dr is booked until the next year so call back. Said. I hope the rating is referring to the above 1-4 ratings on the dr. that is what I am assuming it is for. If it is for the staff it would not be a good rating. Hey I will wk for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781094].votes_count ]]