You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger Ang

Dr. Roger Ang's Ratings

Condescending and does not care to listen well. He makes you feel like you can't be trusted in what you are telling him. I left with my tail between my legs.I had felt he came off in scolding manner towards me that was unwarranted. He does not remember things about you that he had should of known from the visit a month ago. I was scared to go back to him for the follow up visit he wanted because I was afraid he would show the lack of respect for me and come off scolding and condescending again and make feel like a bad dog that got a bad rap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Rudest physician ever. Does not care about the patient, degrading. Mentally abusive. Made my condition worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Short and quick to prescribe. I spent two years on a highly addictive medicine with no alternative until my newest doctor. Condescending and rude. Maybe he's been taken advantage of by other patients, but I expect more from my physician. I saw his physicians assistant more than him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2423554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Like him the best of all my past doctors. Smart and efficient. Very professional and cares

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

In comparison to my past experinces this is the best I have been treated and the best experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781139].votes_count ]]