Rate Dr. Phillips K. Labor

Dr. Phillips K. Labor's Ratings

I had LASIK surgery at Eye Consultants of Texas. Dr. Labor and his entire staff were amazing! Dr. Labor is a wonderful surgeon. I did my research beforehand and everyone I spoke with had nothing but great things to say. My son is going to have Dr. Labor perform his LASIK surgery. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Labor performed my LASIK surgery. He is an amazing surgeon and the staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I have had different surgeries in the past but have never had the doctor himself call me afterwards to see how I was doing! My vision is great. Dr. Labor gave me his undivided attention and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Labor. He will be doing my son's LASIK as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

this place is absolutely terrible. would definitely not recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

If you cherish your eyes find another Dr. I was lied too was told if I didn't get Crystal Lense I would fall, when I get older, that's why so many older people break hip. They lied about cost. It was AWFULL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

If you have an appointment at this doctor's office, expect to be there at least 2 hours before you get seen. They shuffle you from room to room, and the staff doesn't seem to know what's going on. When you finally get to see someone, that doctor doesn't seem to know what the doctor before did or recommended. It's a shame because these doctors and staff might be able to function efficiently if only they were well managed and organized. But as things are today, I will find another doctor for my care. Do not recommend this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

Made appt for removal of cataracts and lens implant. Everyone was great until Dr Labor came in and said I could not have the regular lens because of my previous LASIK surgery. He could only do the crystal lens for me. As soon as I asked for a ball park figure, everything went downhill. Suddenly he had no time for me or to answer the question. Finally, he told me to ask the girls out front. At check out I asked 4 different girls but they could give no answer until I had scheduled the surgery. I went down the road to Clearview eye care two days later and was told I could have the regular lenses and was given a price. Within a month I had both eyes done, very warm and helpful staff. This was a year ago with NO problems. Texas eye center is still calling me to make an appt with them. I would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781336].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2013

Took wonderful care of my wife when she had LASIK. Based on her experience I wouldn't consider another eye doctor for my own eyes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Had a very bad experience. Would not recommend. Only see Dr. Labor for a few seconds. Wait forever. It is like a cattle call. Go from one room to another for no reason. Felt like a number, not a patient. Very poor customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Everyone is so friendly and accommodating until after the surgery. The follow up process you can be in the waiting room for over 2 hours. The front desk staff is very unprofessional. They sit around talking and forgot to place my file in the rotation. If the doctor tells you to come back in six weeks. The front desk staff will ultimately make your appointment for two months out. You wonder if the doctor make any decisions when it comes to the after care from a surgery. You only see Dr Labor twice when you have a surgery and they are brief encounters. You will be dealing with an OD the remaining of the time. I have had a horrible experience and would not recommend Dr Labor- Grapevine, Tx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. Labor listened to what I needed, wanted, and expected; he didn't waste any time with too much information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][781332].votes_count ]]