Rate Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants

Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants's Ratings

I am not sure about the comment below. I just paid for my surgery with a credit without any problems . In fact, when I asked about financing for surgery, they recommended applying for an interest-free credit card through one of the companies listed on their website. I notice they have new girls in the office and they are very helpful and polite. The doctor is not involved in the payment process. It is all done by his assistants at the front desk.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

He got mad that I payed with a credit card for my surgery. SORRY I'M NOT RICH. He's obviously very money hungry.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

My experience with this doctor was great. He gave me what he promised - a nose that fits my face . He seemed very confident and knowledgeable about my surgery . I did not have to explain much as he told me exactly what I was looking for, He is very skilled surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

I came to the doctor from OC for my rhinoplasty. I looked at many doctors in LA and OC . My surgery went very well and my rhinoplasty result is outstanding. My nose is the best testimonial of his skills and I have already referred friends to him.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Terrible doctor, his knowledge base about the area that he practices in is very limited. Stay away at all costs .

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon. Amazing . Look no more . He is the one!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I'm a music artist and entrepreneur; being in the entertainment business comes with certain expectations and looking your best is one of them. Traditionally entertainers have kept their cosmetic fine tunings a secret but as our society evolves an open dialogue about plastic surgery is quickly becoming more commonplace. I see cosmetic enhancement equal to changing your hairstyle or getting a tattoo to express your personality. Over the years I've dieted and exercised with great results but as many other people experience I couldn't get to my ultimate physical goal without something extra. When I heard about ab etching I was intrigued by the prospects of the procedure and began looking into providers across the country that offer this specialized form of liposculpture... to see my full review: http://www.yelp.com/biz/vladimir-grigoryants-md-glendale#hrid:BOK9tOOQpWwUjsE82r466w

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I had my Rhinoplasty 6 days ago .... Result is Amazing !!!! No complication, no pain . Doctor is not using packing .. no pain removing cast . He is the Best ! Talanted , Gifted Doctor ... My nose is peace of Art !!!

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag