Rate Dr. Lascelles Pinnock

Dr. Lascelles Pinnock's Ratings

Dr. Pinnock removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids. He was very good with her and gave her all the attention that she needed before, during and after the surgery. I have never had a problem with the staff. Sometimes I did have up to an hour wait in the office though.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I SAW HIM YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT THAT HE WAS GREAT. MY SENT MY SON THERE RECENTLY. MY SON SAYED THAT THE DOCTOR WAS GOOD BUT THE STAFF WAS VERY NASTY. HE WILL NOT GO BACK FOR THOSE REASONS. TOO BAD.HE NEEDS TO CLEAN HOUSE AND NEW NICER PEOPLE TO ASSIS HIM.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Pinnock is a Doctor that trys to treat to many patients at once. I feel that he needs to spend a little more time with his patients and be gentler. I have ear problems and feel that he was too rough when treating me

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pinnock has an excellent reputation of being a great ENT. He removed my tonsils years ago and my mother worked with him and really liked him. I saw again recently and his office staff was horrible!!! I also had to wait 4 hours in his office. I can't believe I waited!! I had no choice as I was getting a procedure done. I will never return to his office because of his staff and the wait.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

Called to make an appointment and asked how much if I have no insurance.....was quoted (and I could tell she was getting a thrill out of this) $200.....TWO HUNDRED BUCKS JUST TO SAY HI, and that does not include x-rays or anything else that needs to be done. Now I have no problem with doctors making a few bucks but this is absolutely highway robbery!Pinnock should be ashamed of himself, especially in this horrible economy.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Tonsillectomy 7/10/08. Had problem w/liquid medication burning my throat as it was healing. I called the office & spoke to Tammy to ask for different prescription, but was treated like I was a drug addict looking for a fix. Tammy took 6 hours to get my new prescription, and the dr ended up giving me a weaker medication! When I called the next day to tell them it wasn't helping, she was totally rude to me. I asked her to please tell the dr to call me back first thing the next morning, and I NEVER got a phone call! I ended up in the ER that weekend with excessive bleeding and I still have not heard from him! I am going for my follow up appt tomorrow & I plan to tell him how horribly I was treated and that I will NEVER come back! Unless he hires new staff, I would STAY AWAY from this doctor!

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag