Rate Dr. Kate Halon

Dr. Kate Halon's Ratings

Kate is the best of the best. I have been to many physical therapists. She is the only one that has been able to treat my conditions with success. She is dedicated and professional and her mission is to make her patients well.

Submitted June 18, 2011 | flag

Excellent and smart-- eager to learn as well. A great find, she can never move or retire. I hate to miss an appointment.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag

Kate was excellent - she took the time to listen to me, and then communicate - in a way I could understand - what was wrong and how to fix it. She used a great blend of encouragement and hard-nosed insistence to ensure that I followed my treatment. After years of pain and numerous failed efforts to treat the pain, I have been healthy for over a year. I recommend her to everyone I know who needs physical therapy, and I'm glad to be able to do it here.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2005 | flag