Dr. Ayanna J. Brown

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ayanna J. Brown

Dr. Ayanna J. Brown's Ratings

Made an appointment for my daughter and traveled 40 minutes to arrive at her office. They checked us in a normal process and then we waited 50 minutes before her name was called. (occurred on June 5, 2015). And then I am informed that the doctor is not accepting new patients on this particular day, and there must have been a miscommunication during the appointment process. I can tell you that it doesn't get much more frustrating than this. To allow us to wait 50 minutes in the waiting room for the doctor and to bluntly give us this information? And when I complained it just fell on deaf ears.

I wanted to bill the doctor for a couple of hundred bucks for the inconvenience which I doubt she would ever pay. I thought about the sign that claimed a $35.00 charge for no shows. What do we get paid when a doctor does not show?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Brown has a wonderful bedside manner, is very considerate and listens to what you have to say. I am very thankful to be her patient. Amy Pitcher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782131].votes_count ]]