Dr. Jim C. Brasfield

5 1 2.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jim C. Brasfield

Dr. Jim C. Brasfield's Ratings

My husband had surgery in 2003 on his back. For a month he did great and after that he knew something was wrong. We went back to dr. brasfield he told us that is was impossible that the disc had come out of place. After a new MRI we were right. He acted like he didn't want to talk to us or didn't even offer to help my husband. My husband is no better to the point that he is losing his balance and can't walk. Wish the best for everyone with spine problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

We walked out after 2 hours because we did not get to see the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

MORE CONCERNED ABOUT WORKERS COMP. THAN HIS PATIENTS. WORKS FOR THE MORE AND LACKS EMPATHY AND COMPASSION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

He's the worse Dr. in the world. He's bought off by workers comp insurance. Tells you there's nothing wrong with you and sends you back to work with so much pain you can't walk. My husband was treated so bad and lost his job because Brasfield was bought off. He even made the statement he would like to treat my husband if he was not on workers comp. he sould have his license supspended. I hope he repents cause hell is going to be hot for him. Please don't go to him. He thinks he knows more than god and has exalted hisself. All the lies he has said I recorded. I wish their was help for my husband who has worked 30 yrs. never missing work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2423660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

He is very nice, I love this Dr, for taking me on and giving me my life back. I felt I was dyeing and found out it might happen if I don't have surgery again . This time shunt. Thank you God for this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

My husband has has back pain for years. We went to see Dr. Brasfeild but were given through hia associates on two different visits. Dr Brasfeild ,himself , is a very informative physician. He has a great command of the procedures he requires. He started my husband on pain killers( my husband has never taken any pain medication before). Then as time went on after 1 procedure which did not acheive the result of halting the pain. His associate and Dr Brasfeild informed us that they were not going to keep my husband on pain meds. My husband had been informed by another physician of a mass on his lung so Dr. Brasfeild reasoning and literally send a letter stating he could not nor would not have an endless amount amt off pain meds for my husband. So to make it short if you don't plan to have all the procedures you cannot expect any help from the associates or Dr. Brasfield in my mind that is in violation of the physician. I am not sure that we won't pursue this case through the legal system.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][782163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Dr. Brasfield is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon. He kept me well informed went out of his way to get messages to me after hours and holidays. I felt safe with his ability and would recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

contradictory information appointment to appointment

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][782160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Most wonderful, caring physician I know. He was of tremendous help to me. I disagree with prior negative comments. Mine was WC and he was very compassionate, caring and his level of expertise in helping me was outstanding. I have recommended him to several people whom he has also done surgery on and they too sing his praises. If your subjective complaints are objectively substantiated, you will get the right tx.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782159].votes_count ]]