Rate Dr. Jim C. Brasfield

Dr. Jim C. Brasfield's Ratings

He's the worse Dr. in the world. He's bought off by workers comp insurance. Tells you there's nothing wrong with you and sends you back to work with so much pain you can't walk. My husband was treated so bad and lost his job because Brasfield was bought off. He even made the statement he would like to treat my husband if he was not on workers comp. he sould have his license supspended. I hope he repents cause hell is going to be hot for him. Please don't go to him. He thinks he knows more than god and has exalted hisself. All the lies he has said I recorded. I wish their was help for my husband who has worked 30 yrs. never missing work.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

He is very nice, I love this Dr, for taking me on and giving me my life back. I felt I was dyeing and found out it might happen if I don't have surgery again . This time shunt. Thank you God for this Dr.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

My husband has has back pain for years. We went to see Dr. Brasfeild but were given through hia associates on two different visits. Dr Brasfeild ,himself , is a very informative physician. He has a great command of the procedures he requires. He started my husband on pain killers( my husband has never taken any pain medication before). Then as time went on after 1 procedure which did not acheive the result of halting the pain. His associate and Dr Brasfeild informed us that they were not going to keep my husband on pain meds. My husband had been informed by another physician of a mass on his lung so Dr. Brasfeild reasoning and literally send a letter stating he could not nor would not have an endless amount amt off pain meds for my husband. So to make it short if you don't plan to have all the procedures you cannot expect any help from the associates or Dr. Brasfield in my mind that is in violation of the physician. I am not sure that we won't pursue this case through the legal system.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brasfield is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon. He kept me well informed went out of his way to get messages to me after hours and holidays. I felt safe with his ability and would recommend him to my friends and family.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

contradictory information appointment to appointment

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Most wonderful, caring physician I know. He was of tremendous help to me. I disagree with prior negative comments. Mine was WC and he was very compassionate, caring and his level of expertise in helping me was outstanding. I have recommended him to several people whom he has also done surgery on and they too sing his praises. If your subjective complaints are objectively substantiated, you will get the right tx.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

This is the worst doctor that I have ever been to. He is not for the person who is injured but for workman's comp. When he found out this was under workman's comp. it didn't matter what the test came back saying. One doctor scheduled me for physical therapy but Dr. Brasfield denied this. He told me I could return back to work with no restrictions. I told him there was no way I could do my job as he stated. I lost my job and went to another doctor to get help and Dr. Brasfield sent this doctor not my medical report but his opinion of me. This doctor was influenced by Dr. Brasfield. At this time I need help and I'm not sure who I can trust that will look at my reports and tell me what is going on with me. I would tell everyone to Please stay away from Dr. Brasfield he's only for workman's comp and will do nothing to help you. I guess that's how he makes his money from workman's comp money. I know it's not because of him being an honest doctor trying to help the patient!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2008 | flag

his impressions are made before he even examines a pt. my records and mris were not even consulted as they reached his office 2 days after my appt. and he stated my recovery was 99 percent my doing and i could go back to work immediately after 5 other drs limited me to sedentary work only. i feel that a nurse who has to lift patients who has 3 herniated discs in her back and neck would be a danger to her own health and to her patients if following this drs. workers comp **** advice, as that is exactly what he is. he almost had a stroke when asked if he worked for our comp company....thanks

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag