Rate Dr. Anthony M. Digioia

Dr. Anthony M. Digioia's Ratings

I saw Dr. Digioia about a knee replacement. I had my knee replaced in December and have had no problems. He has put together a wonderful package covering every aspect of the operation from pre-testing to rehab. He has put together an exercise program that helps to get you into shape so that you have more mobility in your knee before the operation. I think he has everything covered to make it as easy as possible for you and your recovery.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

I have had my left hip replaced in 2003 and my right hip in 2005. As of today not a problem. Dr.Digioia and his staff are great. It is a must that you stick to your rehab exersizes.Keep up the nice work.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I had both hips replaced within three months. I have no complaints about the doctor, his staff, the hospital, the rehab. Everything was perfect. Thank you.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

I recently have had my hip replaced with Dr.DiGioia and am extremely pleased.He+staff were great!

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr DiGioia replaced both my hips and both my knees. The surgeries went extremely well, and his rehab. program, although quiet vigorous and demanding, got me back to normal in very quick time. Imagine hhaving a total hip replacement and being back to work in 3-4 weeks! He is quite personable and always treated me as though I was one of his family. His smile is captivating, and he always had time to expain my situation and options until I had a full understanding of everything. My only regret is that he only treats joint replacement patients. I need to see someone else for my routine orthopaedic concerns.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Results of hip surgery in December 2006 left me cripped and in constant pain. In the early follow-up visits (first two months), I complained of pain and leg length discrepancy. After that, I was refused an appointment on several occasions (something the physician vehemently denies). Ultimately, I went to Cleveland Clinic where I was told I had a leg length discrepancy, but hip revision surgery was not an option for me; my only option was a pain clinic. Only after I was forced to seek help from another orthopedic surgeon was it suggested to me that I could see Dr. DiGioia's "partner" if I so desired.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag

Wonderful knowledgeable staff who make the surgery as pleasant as possible! Quick recovery and rehab went great.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. DiGioia has no time for his patients after surgery. At post-op visit he rushes through, he is not courteous, he makes you feel like a number. I would never go back to him!

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag