Dr. Massimo S. Fiandaca

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Massimo S. Fiandaca has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Massimo" to "Massimo S."

04/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BALTIMORE" to "Columbia"
RID: 2599714
25/03/13 5 5 5 5 1995 i was diagnosed with Arnold Chiara wth Syn,I was scared and confused,I thought I was going to die. From the introduction of Dr.Fiandaca I gained confidence,he explained the condition and I can and still can expain it.My then spouse of 5 yrs felt comfortable with his bed side manner. I am now 58 yrs of age,I Thank God First and Dr. Massimo Fiandaca second,glad to hear he is continuing excellent services,I trusted my brain in his hands because of his service I am alive to remain happily married,7 grandchildren,employed at a Financial Inst.and looking forward to retirement. A.W.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

29/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Columbia" to "BALTIMORE", Med School changed from "Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201" to "Oregon Health Sciences University School Of Medicine"
RID: 943203
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Fiandaca!!!! He comes to greet you for your appointment- on time or very close to your appt time, you do not get taken by a nurse to wait in another room. He greets you in the waiting room, shakes your hand or if you're a repeat customer, you might get a hug! He is funny, highly intelligent and prudent about surgery, he will tell you the truth; i.e., if surgery isn't an option he will suggest what might be, if he isn't the right doctor to treat you (meaning you need a different type of Dr, he will tell you that too). He has a wonderful bedside/office manner. Wish he could be my regular physician. He has either done or been involved in 2 surgeries for each myself and my husband, he is on my Christmas card list I trust this man so much!!! If you need him or if your referred to him, I'm sorry for your pain but count yourself very lucky, he should be able to help you!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 604787
30/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fiandaca is everything a great doctor should be. He gives a lot of time to each patient. He is warm and genuine, AND a great doctor. Interacting with his office staff is a delight. I wish he could be my primary care physician.  Respond