You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas Marlon Monasebian

Dr. Douglas Marlon Monasebian's Ratings

Dr Monasebian is a wonderful caring doctor. I have had several cosmetic surgeries and have been very happy with them. His practice is very professional and when you are about to leave the Dr or staff member tells you to call if you have s question or need some help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I seen Dr. Monasebian for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am very satisfied with results. The staff was wonderful and Dr. M was very informative and patient. The office was very clean. I will recommend Dr. M to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I have been seeing Mr. Monasebian for about four years now. I was in a really bad car accident which resulted in my face being horribly disfigured. I had seen a previous plastic surgeon which had told me that from 1-10 my situation based on difficulty was 100 and that it would be better if I would see another Doctor. I found Dr. Monasebian and immediately during the first consultation he reassured me that he would be able to help make my deformities look better. Honestly, I can say my face looks a thousand times better and as a result of that it has restored a lot of confidence I had lost. I feel like I got my face back and my life back too!! Throughout all of the procedures Dr. Monesabian and his staff has been very attentive, respectful and patient with me. I'm very thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor! I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a wonderful cosmetic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

I saw Dr. Monasebian for a rhino/septoplasty. After the initial procedure, a calcification formed that was noticeable ---- not due to Dr. M, just the way things healed. He removed the calcification at no additional charge, and things have since healed beautifully. Not only is the staff professional and kind, but they are great at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Monasebian has been a wonderful doctor! There is not one thing I could say negative about him or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done and got great results I'm so happy with it my scare its so thin can't hardly see it Dr.Monasebian was so nice made me feel very comfortable so did the nurses and staff were all wonderful they would call and always checked on me I highly recommend him it was well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

I had been suffering for over 5 yrs with implants that were way too large and one that had a bad contracture. Plus they were not symmetrical. Dr. Monesabian stuck with me to make sure we achieved great results with a Breast lift and revision with much smaller implants. I was a difficult case since I have a tendency to form scar tissue, so he took a different approach with smaller textured implants. Feel like a new person already as my body heals. No longer weighed down with breasts that were way too large for my small frame and no more scar tissue! Wonderful caring staff. I would recommend highly to anyone. He also stitched up my teenage sons' knee that had a huge gash after he was released by incompetent Doctors from a hospital in Westchester. Will continue to see Dr Monesabian for other treatments in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Monasebian performed a skin graft on me and left me with more scars than when I started. Monasebian does not have the scar minimzing skills. Everyone tells me the scar worsened. After I came in to complain, I met another woman in the office saying she had lipo which changed her shape but a year later left her skin marred and discolored. Only after my scarring I found dirt on him on a free law website cocerning malpractice public law suits! I am so sad because prior I paied a service to check his background and nothing came up. Make sure you check all malpractice law suites and different health grade sites cause each has different info abouct doctors. In the end stay away from Monasebian if you love your skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Monasebian over five years ago by my dermatologist for excision of an insitu melanoma. The doctor and his entire office staff immediately put me at ease while showing the highest level of professionalism. Since that time, I have relied on his expertise and care regarding various skin conditions. All the nurses provide comprehensive post-procedure follow-up care through discussions in the office and follow-up phone calls. Friends and family whom I have referred to Dr. Monasebian have also been extremely pleased with the medical attention and care provided by the doctor and office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

From the moment I walked in I was treated with nothing but respect. I felt completely comfortable, the nurses and staff were very knowledgable and were always there to answer any questions or address my concerns. And now 3 months after my surgery I am so pleased with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Monasebian. Mary L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066199].votes_count ]]