Rate Dr. Hitesh Narain

Dr. Hitesh Narain's Ratings

Hands down the best OB/GYN I've ever been to! Dr. Narain is very friendly and really listened to me. I am so glad that I found SV Professional Center! Now I don't dread going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Narain is an EXCELLENT OB/GYN. I have been a patient for over 10 years and have always felt like I was receiving excellent care. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and really makes me feel like part of the family. I highly recommend him and every doctor at SV Professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Narians for over 20 years - I was only 17 when I started going to him when he was working at a clinic, and now I'm 40 and the only reason I don't go to him anymore is because I moved cross country. He was a very patient, kind, informative and caring Dr. He always gave me peace on mind because I knew he had my best interests at heart. I was saddened to have to find another GYN. Here in AZ - none of them come close to Dr.Narain. I would highly recommend him !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I've been seeing this DR for over 4 years and happy to say I am finally seeking medical attention elsewhere. Those chicks at the front desk are rude and unprofessional. I'm always waiting between 30-60 minutes to be seen which is totally ridiculous, learn how to run on schedule. Every time I went I was hit with balances from lord only knows what. The revolving door of doctors in that office is scary too, always new people coming and obviously leaving for a reason.I was treated with TCA treatments for a so called reason, my new DR who left there after 4 months said it was totally inappropriate and unneeded for them to do that and they probably did it for billing purposes to make money! SICK!! Not to mention DR Narian on news 12 for buying back controlled substances for his personal use. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!! Look else where, I do not feel safe nor do I trust anyone there anymore after my experiences. Stay away from these people they're all about making money !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Very concerning. Check newsday.com for yourself (newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/li-doctor-accused-of-offering-patient-500-for-pain-pills-1.5820422)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

The way his office works you never get to know if the Dr got why you are there to see him or not. He does not spend enough time or show concerns about what worried me. Staff that I met before seeing him asked me several thing and no one asked why I was there. When I told Dr why i was there he sounded more like do this and we will see rather than showing patience to hear about my concerns. I would not recommend him to anyone. He also works on fear psychology, his way of making you aware of things are by telling you what could go WRONG! He lacks the compassion that one patient would seek in a doctor. Runs a pure business to just get more of your $$$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor but the staff is horrible! They are extremely rude and unprofessional. You can leave 10 messages with them and nobody will ever call you back or know what's going on. It insane and I have never seen or heard anything like it in my life!!! I have heard from friends they have had the same issues and they have too changed doctors. It's extremely sad that a good doctor has to have such poor staff. He is losing patients because of it! The wait in the waiting room was alway at least an hour and sometimes you are forgotten! :( Very poor organization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I believe he is one of the best GYN i have ever seen. He is very easy to talk to, spends a lot of time with me at every single consultation, answering my questions and concerns. His office has this calm and peaceful vibe that makes me feel relaxed everytime i have to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

When I first started going to Dr. Narain he was great and I loved the staff. I have been a patient for over 4yrs and I am now looking for a new gyno. The staff has completely changed. They are so unorganized now it's not even funny. Every time I go they just prove how unorganized they are. As for Dr. Narain he is still a sweetheart but after nothing has changed as far as results go for why I started going to him. Also, when I had asked for a copy of my records I found out some information about myself that he had failed to tell me about. A few of my friends I have referred to him are also having problems with him. My sister already left and went to another gyno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Narain cares about his patients, he is very thorough, doesn't leave any stone unturned, he is easy to talk to, professional and very knowledgeable. The office staff is very nice and you do not have to wait months or weeks for an appointment. normally you don't sit in the waiting groom for a long period of time. I highly recommend Dr. Narain !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782574].votes_count ]]