Rate Dr. Constantinos Kintiroglou

Dr. Constantinos Kintiroglou's Ratings

i was referred by the hospital, the doctors are great especially Dr Wu and Dr. Lisa. the new manager is just there to make a paycheck she is rude and obnoxious. the receptionist does not know anything except to collect money. i wished i had listened when i was told to leave the practice. one doctor said my son had eczema the other said ring worm the other said extreme dry skin. the nurse says it was an allergy. they give u the run around to get documents and they never call to confirm appointments, the make u wait for very long and they discriminate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

As a parent of three teen boys, it's my opinion the pediatric staff and the trustworthy doctors they support are some of the best you can ever find in the state of New Jersey. The boys have been patients since infancy and into young adulthood. The office wait times may seem a bit long, but it isn't due to inefficiency or scheduling problems. It's simply a result of the time and thoroughness the doctors take in interacting, diagnosing, and treating the kids. I'd highly recommend to anyone the Kintiroglou family doctors as an excellent example of what child medicine should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

We have triplets who are now 8 years old going on 9. Ever since they were born Dr Kint and Dr John have always been there for them. they are the most caring doctors I have ever met. Like others have said the wait is long but well worth it. My girls were 5 weeks early and Dr Kint and Dr John visited them everyday. My one daughter had a breathing apnea and they were right on top of it. They are truly the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. K was recommended to us. The father who runs the office was almost never able to see us/ the staff would tell me he's on vacation, & here he goes. Dr. John K. did not find anything wrong with my child except maybe post nasal drip for 3 months (Dr. J, Dr. L and the others - 3 months!) Needless to say my son had a pneumonia. Now he suffers with nebulizer almost every day (my whole family had told me to leave the practice but I kept saying this is TOP NJ Doctor’s). If I left a message to Dr. John, I would get a call 12 hours later or the next day. This is not acceptable when you have a 6 month old child, in my opinion who's running a fever. They are nice but seemed to failed my son. I was however after 7 visits referred to pulmonologist, but it was too late. The staff lost camp forms. I had to fax it again. The wait is forever - 2+ hours. You can never book an appointment when you needed too. I am not saying they are bad doctors, they failed my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

This father and son team treat all 3 of my kids. They are amazing. And on call whenever we need some advice. Only issue - they are probably too good for their own good. Everyone in the general area brings there kids here, so some times, the wait can be long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Outstanding physicians ! Both Dr.kint and Dr.John are great. It's hard to get into the practice because they often close the practice to new patients, but well worth it if you can get in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Dr. Kint was recommended by my sister-in-law and she is right. He and his team are just wonderful physicians. they're great with kids. my son has bonded with each of them effortlessly. they're thorough, caring and very extremely resourceful. I highly recommend this team. it pays to be cared for by the best, especially when it comes to your child's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr Kint was my families pediatrician (5 children) from when my first son was born 26 years ago. I was a 24 year old inexperienced mother that he had EXTREME patience with. I called him for EVERYTHING!!!! and he never treated a question as a dumb question. I had a daughter that was born with a terminal disease and Dr. Kint saw us through it all with such compassion. When she was in the neonatal ICU he came in to see her, glanced over at another baby and spotted a problem that would have killed the baby by the end of the day..It wasn't his patient but he spotted it!!! AMAZING MAN AND DOCTOR. I agree the wait time was terrible but seems to be much better once his son stepped into the practice. My kids are all grown 18-26 but I wish I could have used him forever. Anyone who has the opportunity to choose this father and son team should definitely do it..Your kids will be in excellent hands!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Worked as his office nurse many years ago. One of the most intelligent and intuitive physicians I have ever encountered. Comments re: his language skills and education are nothing short of total ignorance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

I have children who ended up having some real medical issues. Dr. Kint saw us safely through them all. There is no better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782602].votes_count ]]