Rate Dr. Annette J. Gottlieb

Dr. Annette J. Gottlieb's Ratings

removed a mole on back and left a nasty ugly scar and Dr. Gottlieb said it was healing nicely. Horrible surgery, looks like someone stabbed me in the back. I have also had two occasions where I asked her staff to call in a prescription for me but they wouldn't do it. Lazy, incompetent staff. Dr. Gottlieb is nice, professional and intelligent, but everytime I go into see her I feel like I'm a mark who is just being sized up to see what revenue I generate for her practice. I will never go back to this doctor again. Really lousy staff. A joke.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gottleib has always been very polite, caring and very sensitive to my needs. I've had several different problems which she was extremely helpful in correcting. I don't recall waiting for my appointment. . I would highly recommend her to everyone. I rated her on her professionalism. The staff is always helpful and friendly.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Dcotor was really nice and thorough! She helped me with all the questions I had and worked quickly. Only thing is, I switched to BCBS and she is not in the network. Boo.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag