Dr. Evan B. Karp

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Evan B. Karp has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Evan" to "Evan B."
RID: 2705033
10/07/13 3 4 5 5 Dr Karp is a fantastic pediatrician. I have been taking my twins to Dr Karp for more than 10 years. He is very knowledgeble and knows what he is talking about. He does not overprescribe and takes his time seeing his patients.Thankyou Dr Karp and we appreciate ur kindness.
RID: 2480122

21/11/12 1 3 5 5 We have been seeing Dr. Karp for several years. When he changed from Vienna Pediatrics to Farrell pediatrics, we went with him. While I will always give him the highest ratings in every category, I do not like the new practice he has joined. The triage nurses are RUDE, the front desk staff are mediocre and the facilities are extremely cramped and dated. The hours are not convenient either. On Saturdays, I would have to drive to South Riding and there are no Sunday hours. Unfortunately, I think we will be switching back to our old practice, despite the fact that Dr. Karp is no longer there.
Insurance: Anthem
See Responses
RID: 2462466
31/10/12 5 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable doctor...takes enough time with you and your children to assess the problem. Gives great information and seems very directed and on all the time. Sense of humor, and connects with the kids well. One of the best!
RID: 1059485
17/12/09 4 5 5 5 Dr Karp has been an excellent doctor for our son and his office staff are friendly and helpful. The office hours and facilities are great.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 933593
10/07/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Karp is wonderful! He takes his time with each patient and is always cheerful and sympathetic. My 4 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son love him. He also seems to perform a more in depth checkup for my kids' annual physical than I've seen other doctors do.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 749841
26/12/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Karp has been our 4-year-old son's doctor since he was born. Dr. Karp always makes my son, me, and my husband feel comfortable at every visit. He always answers our questions thoughtfully and effectively. I really feel like he treats our son as he would his own. We have felt really lucky to have found Dr. Karp, and we will miss him terribly should we ever move. I've had long (8 minutes +) hold times to speak with the nurse, but the doctors are usually punctual for appointments. We haven't felt rushed, but I think the doctors make a real effort to be sensitive of their patients' time. The other doctors we've seen in the practice have also been very nice, but Dr. Karp and Dr. Sawyer were our favorites. I think Dr. Karp is an excellent physician, and I would strongly recommend him for anyone looking for high quality care from someone who's a pleasure to work with.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 697371
06/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Karp has been our children's doctor since they were born. We had a rough beginning with our first child with reflux, croup, eating, weight gain etc. - he was essential (and extremely responsive and sensitive) to guide us through this period. Our second child had his own set of issues and we have relied on him again. We trust him completely. He is great with our children- extremely knowledgeable, calls us back soon.. we could not ask for a better doctor. The best.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 604527
29/05/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Karp is a fabulous doctor. I have three kids and have been very pleased with the thorough, compassionate and wise care we've received. I would highly recommend him. He has a terrific bed-side manner with both parents and kids.  Respond