Rate Dr. Evan B. Karp

Dr. Evan B. Karp's Ratings

Always on time , answering our questions , I really trust him for my 4 months baby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Karp is wonderful! He is patient, takes his time with us and is great with both my daughters. We highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Karp is a fantastic pediatrician. I have been taking my twins to Dr Karp for more than 10 years. He is very knowledgeble and knows what he is talking about. He does not overprescribe and takes his time seeing his patients.Thankyou Dr Karp and we appreciate ur kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

We have been seeing Dr. Karp for several years. When he changed from Vienna Pediatrics to Farrell pediatrics, we went with him. While I will always give him the highest ratings in every category, I do not like the new practice he has joined. The triage nurses are RUDE, the front desk staff are mediocre and the facilities are extremely cramped and dated. The hours are not convenient either. On Saturdays, I would have to drive to South Riding and there are no Sunday hours. Unfortunately, I think we will be switching back to our old practice, despite the fact that Dr. Karp is no longer there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor...takes enough time with you and your children to assess the problem. Gives great information and seems very directed and on all the time. Sense of humor, and connects with the kids well. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr Karp has been an excellent doctor for our son and his office staff are friendly and helpful. The office hours and facilities are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2009

Dr. Karp is wonderful! He takes his time with each patient and is always cheerful and sympathetic. My 4 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son love him. He also seems to perform a more in depth checkup for my kids' annual physical than I've seen other doctors do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Karp has been our 4-year-old son's doctor since he was born. Dr. Karp always makes my son, me, and my husband feel comfortable at every visit. He always answers our questions thoughtfully and effectively. I really feel like he treats our son as he would his own. We have felt really lucky to have found Dr. Karp, and we will miss him terribly should we ever move. I've had long (8 minutes +) hold times to speak with the nurse, but the doctors are usually punctual for appointments. We haven't felt rushed, but I think the doctors make a real effort to be sensitive of their patients' time. The other doctors we've seen in the practice have also been very nice, but Dr. Karp and Dr. Sawyer were our favorites. I think Dr. Karp is an excellent physician, and I would strongly recommend him for anyone looking for high quality care from someone who's a pleasure to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2008

Dr. Karp has been our children's doctor since they were born. We had a rough beginning with our first child with reflux, croup, eating, weight gain etc. - he was essential (and extremely responsive and sensitive) to guide us through this period. Our second child had his own set of issues and we have relied on him again. We trust him completely. He is great with our children- extremely knowledgeable, calls us back soon.. we could not ask for a better doctor. The best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2008

Dr. Karp is a fabulous doctor. I have three kids and have been very pleased with the thorough, compassionate and wise care we've received. I would highly recommend him. He has a terrific bed-side manner with both parents and kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][782844].votes_count ]]