Rate Dr. Gustavo E. Galante

Dr. Gustavo E. Galante's Ratings

Dr Galante and his staff are very professional, yet very friendly. I'm a scaredy cat patient, and they do everything possible to make me feel relaxed and comfortable. They have the most beautiful offices. I would highly recommend Dr Galante - very good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

After months of research towards my decision of having a breast augmentation procedure;after having a consultation with two board-certified surgeons in the area, I chose Dr.Galante.Not only was he attentive to what I was looking for,he listened and answered all of my questions;he and his staff made me feel very comfortable.There was no nervousness or apprehension towards having the procedure completed after speaking with him. Dr.Galante and his surgical staff made the day relaxing and effortless from start to finish. From pre-op set up to the light hearted talk about music when I was brought into the operating room to Dr.Galante talking with my husband and I afterwards.Dr.Galante even took time later that evening to call and personally check on me.The entire experience was first class.I know the decision to choose Dr.Galante was the right one.I highly recommend Dr.Galante to anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon,no matter what procedure they are looking to have completed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Tara Miller reviewed recently Quality Excellent I had a breast augmentation in July 2012 and am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Galante was open and honest about the procedure and made me feel comfortable with my decision. My expectations were high and I am so pleased with my outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Galante. You will be impressed not only with the professionalism of his services and his staff, but also with the sincere concern he has for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I am very pleased with my results! My breast augmentation was done in Feb 24, 2012 by Dr. Gus Galante. Truly a an artist in the medical field. The staff is professional and organized. Everything was great! -S.T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Excellent physician and very skilled. So pleased with my eyelid surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

I had a tummy tuck and breast aug. Dr Galante and staff were wonderful to me. My surgery went good. i feel sooo much better it was so worth it. Iam so much happier with the way my clothes fit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I researched and visited with two different plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Galante. I could not be happier with the results. The breast augmentation and the lipo that was performed surpassed my expectations. I'm a wife and mother of two. I now have the figure I had when I was in my 20's. Dr. Galante had the best bed side manner. He was extremely genuine thru the whole process. Answering all my concerns and giving suggestions when needed. After the surgery he phoned me that same evening to make sure everything was going well. He came highly recommended and I'm glad I chose Dr. Galante. I have already referred friends and family to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

The best plastic surgeon in this area, hands down! Great bed-side manner!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Galante and his staff are both personable and professional. My pre-op meetings, surgery and subsequent care have all exceeded my expectations. He is the best cosmetic surgeon in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Awesome doctor!!! I had breast augmentation surgery. Would go back to him for any future procedures. Great office staff also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783119].votes_count ]]